14:04:15 <bobmonkman> #startmeeting 29Jul2016armband
14:04:15 <collabot> Meeting started Fri Jul 29 14:04:15 2016 UTC.  The chair is bobmonkman. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:04:15 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:04:15 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to '29jul2016armband'
14:04:36 <bobmonkman> ALex and Flroin...can you join the GTM?
14:05:16 <AlexAvadanii> #info Alexandru Avadanii (Enea)
14:05:37 <Vijayendra_> #info Vijayendra Radhakrishna (Cavium)
14:05:46 <florind> bobmonkman, having problems booting my laptop (windows update); will join asap
14:06:02 <florind> #info Florin Dumitrascu
14:07:34 <ciprian-barbu> #info Ciprian Barbu
14:08:13 <Madhu> #info Madhu (Cavium)
14:09:59 <bobmonkman> #info Bob Monkman
14:10:47 <bobmonkman> #info Pod1 is going to be dedicted CI Main next week, Monday Aug 1
14:11:09 <bobmonkman> #info Fuel intergation on track
14:11:58 <bobmonkman> #info Functest test status from Ciprian- cirrus fix has been done and merged
14:12:34 <bobmonkman> #info this should get past the HealthTest blocker and we can continue soon on the Functest
14:14:00 <bobmonkman> #info Ciprian pushed fixes to allow memory size needed by Tempest in Docker image for Fuel have been submitted
14:14:29 <bobmonkman> #info updated Docker Image to use the newere version to pick up Rally/tempest fixes
14:17:07 <bobmonkman> #info next big task for Functest is fixing the vIMS Cloudify issue, Florin working on this
14:17:46 <bobmonkman> #info Cloudify dependencies have been identified and scoping out the work to port these to ARM
14:20:25 <bobmonkman> #info Florin in touch with vendor who oversees Cloudify now and sending questions to them to make progress
14:22:32 <bobmonkman> #info no other hurdles in Functest anticipated.
14:23:05 <bobmonkman> #info a resource is back on Yardtsick and we should see some results next week
14:49:32 <bobmonkman> #info DIscussion on Medium Risk assessment of Armband with Medium Risk
14:49:53 <Madhu> #info I am talking to Tim on Apex installer porting (if that's what can be called) on Thunder
14:50:40 <Madhu> #info Tim's commented that the DIB has to support ARM64 ramdisk creation - we might have to get in touch with TripleO for this
14:50:47 <bobmonkman> #info risk assessed due to comment on closure of JIRA issues. Flroin will do a review arely next week and close any issues that can be but we do not believe there are major problems here
14:51:16 <bobmonkman> #info some JIRA issues had an inapproporiate priority and are being adjusted.
14:51:45 <bobmonkman> #info there will be no Armband meeting next week dues to Arm Partner Meeting. Next meeting is Aug 12
14:52:10 <bobmonkman> #info Florin will attend Tuesday Release meeting to address any issues
14:54:04 <Madhu> AlexAvadanii: Keep the servers :) You can start mining bitcoins
14:54:32 <AlexAvadanii> Madhu: I barely want to replace the 1.0 we use as a KVM server, which sometimes had issues with networking
14:56:03 <AlexAvadanii> Madhu: we could reuse one of the 1.1 as a KVM server, and maybe another as a build server for DEB/RPM packaging ;)
14:57:14 <AlexAvadanii> unrelated note: kernel 4.4 deploy is close to end on arm-pod1, all good
14:58:00 <bobmonkman> #info Bob will work with Cavium to get dates for updated servers.
14:58:05 <bobmonkman> #endmeeting