14:06:21 <bobmon01> #startmeeting 16Spet2016 armband
14:06:21 <collabot> Meeting started Fri Sep 16 14:06:21 2016 UTC.  The chair is bobmon01. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:06:21 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:06:21 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to '16spet2016_armband'
14:06:23 <AlexAvadanii> #info Alexandru Avadanii (Enea)
14:06:34 <dali`> #info Dan Lilliehorn and Thomas Lundström (Enea)
14:06:40 <dali`> give us a min to join audio
14:06:41 <florind> #info Florin Dumitrascu (Enea)
14:06:52 <NokMikeR> #info Mike Rooke, Nokia
14:07:12 <joseppc> #info Josep Puigdemont
14:07:18 <CristinaPauna> #info Cristina Pauna (Enea)
14:07:32 <pava> #info Paul Vaduva (Enea)
14:07:33 <ciprian-barbu> #info Ciprian Barbu (Enea)
14:10:29 <mikeH> #info Mike Holmes
14:12:17 <bobmon01> #info final overview of Colorado release readiness
14:13:35 <bobmon01> #info A very successful week of consistent test runs for Functest and Yardstick
14:16:52 <bobmon01> #info Only 2 JIRA items open for Colorado 1.0 and these will be deferred by Monday as they are not critical
14:24:36 <bobmon01> #info there are some global issues worked on in Functest (Doctor) and other runs that affect all scenarios
14:25:32 <bobmon01> #info but all is set for the release and we are good to go.
14:26:02 <bobmon01> #action Bob will send a message to project mgmt to determine exactly how our ISO will be placed for the official release archive.
14:31:17 <bobmon01> #info Mike Holmes asked about whether there is plan/desire to introduce ODP accleration into Armband
14:33:40 <bobmon01> #info Bob commented that we do want to test this out and discussins can ensure post Colorado as to how to proceed
14:35:18 <bobmon01> #info some discussion ensued as to some steps that would need to be taken, but agreement was that there a need to have the discussion post Colorado and coordinate
14:41:32 <bobmon01> #endmeeting