13:59:25 <bobmonkman> #startmeeting 04Nov_Armband
13:59:25 <collabot`> Meeting started Fri Nov  4 13:59:25 2016 UTC.  The chair is bobmonkman. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:59:25 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:59:25 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to '04nov_armband'
13:59:35 <bobmonkman> #info Bob Monkman
14:01:22 <florind> #info Florin Dumitrascu
14:02:23 <Madhu> #info Madhukesh
14:06:23 <AlexAvadanii> #info Alexandru Avadanii (Enea)
14:09:52 <Vijayendra> #info vijayendra radhakrishna
14:10:27 <NokMikeR> #info Mike Rooke, Nokia
14:21:23 <bobmonkman> #info discussion re" Iben's question for access to getting started for OPNFV on ARM?
14:26:44 <bobmonkman> #info The Colorado release directory for Fuel is where one can get the ISO, Installation Guides, Release Notes
14:29:18 <bobmonkman> #info the Qualcomm team, who was also interested, was advised to work with the Enea team if they have further questions
14:30:36 <bobmonkman> #info We reviewed the JIRA queries that Thomas had set up for me.
14:36:10 <bobmonkman> #info the team is delayed in reporting the current forecast for the open items but should have a report next week
14:38:46 <bobmonkman> #info So we will get more info next week
14:44:15 <Madhu> I am sorry, I missed the IMS/cloudify update. Some info, please?
14:44:34 <bobmonkman> #info Cloudify scoping has been completed and it looks like it can all be completed with 1-2 weeks of packaging, followed by testing and bug fixing
14:45:22 <bobmonkman> #info Bob asked if anyone had heard back from the Apex team, who had inquired about remote Pharos lab time last Friday
14:45:49 <Madhu> Thanks for the info!
14:45:58 <bobmonkman> #info Dan L had replied back to Apex reps on Wednesday but, no further exchange. Bob will reach out
14:46:38 <bobmonkman> #info regarding COlorado 3.0 v Danube resources, Thomad L will report on this as well next week.
14:47:35 <bobmonkman> #info But will only 4 weeks left until Colorado 3.0, it seems sensible to attack the high priority items slated for Colorado 3.0 until that milestone and then turn to Danube.
14:48:48 <bobmonkman> #info I (Bob) simply caution that we need t make sure the long pole items for Danube are scoped and started in time, given that we have holidays right in the middle of the period between C 3.0 and Danube freeze.
14:49:05 <bobmonkman> #info A brief discussion of the Plugfest ensured.
14:49:37 <bobmonkman> #info Enea will plan to send Alex A and Chiristina P., maybe Dan L as well.
14:49:52 <bobmonkman> #info ARM will send Matt Spencer and Bob Monkman
14:50:58 <bobmonkman> #info Bob has worked with Jon Masters of RedHat to target getting Triple-O working or nearly done before then, such that we are well on our way to having Apex installs working by the time Plugfest is done Dec9
14:52:22 <bobmonkman> #info Apex is the top wish list item for Plugfest but, Bob will work with the Enea team to identify fallback items to hack on and test @ Plugfest, during the next 2 weeks.
14:53:05 <bobmonkman> #info Next week we will focus on the report regarding items for Colorado 3.0 closure.
14:53:17 <bobmonkman> #endmeeting