14:57:04 <bobmonkman> #startmeeting 11Nov2016 Armband
14:57:04 <collabot`> Meeting started Fri Nov 11 14:57:04 2016 UTC.  The chair is bobmonkman. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:57:04 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:57:04 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to '11nov2016_armband'
14:57:34 <bobmonkman> #info Bob Monkman
15:01:29 <AlexAvadanii> #info Alexandru Avadanii (Enea)
15:04:10 <bobmonkman> #info agenda 1) Colorado 3.0 JIRA status 2) RDO Status 3) Open COntrail 4) Plugfest
15:05:05 <dali`> #info Dan Lilliehorn (Enea)
15:05:11 <bobmonkman> #info https://jira.opnfv.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=125&projectKey=ARMBAND&view=planning.nodetail&selectedIssue=ARMBAND-129&versions=visible&selectedVersion=10367
15:05:24 <CristinaPauna> #info Cristina Pauna (ENEA)
15:08:23 <bobmonkman> #info short discussion on skipping Colorado 2.0 . it is OK informed now with David and release team
15:09:06 <bobmonkman> #info discussion on the code sprints for Colorado 3
15:09:34 <bobmonkman> #info the link provided above is the link to JIRA groups associated to the sprints
15:14:14 <bobmonkman> #info The resources certainly are tight and some items will need to be descoped if we run out of time
15:15:45 <bobmonkman> #info On the Cloudify dependencies , only of 2 of the roughly 10 original items remain and is on track
15:16:35 <bobmonkman> #info most of the the other items are backlogged bug fixes and general cleanup
15:18:57 <bobmonkman> #info Moved to Apex item
15:19:44 <bobmonkman> #info the timing is not great as we have planned already for Colorado 3.0 items but this is super important per Bob and so Enea team will work to accomodate
15:22:32 <bobmonkman> #info Dan Radez of Apex team is looking for time on the pods to begin work
15:23:31 <bobmonkman> #info moved to OpenCOntrail status
15:24:38 <bobmonkman> #info Stuart mackie reconnecting with NXP team to make sure they have a clean working OpenContrail
15:26:42 <bobmonkman> #info Alex confirmed that the bigger issue is the lack of work on a Fuel plugin for OpenContrail and Fuel@OPNFV team is not committed yet
15:29:21 <bobmonkman> #info there is a major general lack of support it seems in OpenContrail committing to supporting officialy OPNFV scenarios-= bob to investigate with Stuart
15:31:21 <bobmonkman> #info Turn to OPNFV Plugfest
15:32:48 <dali`> https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/EVNT/Co-located+Plugfest-Hackfest+Planning+Page
15:33:14 <bobmonkman> #info ARM will send Bob and Matt Spencer, Enea will send Dan L, Christina and Alex.
15:42:08 <bobmonkman> #info we still hope get some work done on Apex if we get prototype going
15:42:54 <bobmonkman> #info  otherwise pretty freeform for us at Plugfest
15:43:52 <bobmonkman> #endmeeting