14:09:48 <bobmon01> #startmeeting 14Jul armband
14:09:48 <collabot> Meeting started Fri Jul 14 14:09:48 2017 UTC.  The chair is bobmon01. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:09:48 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:09:48 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to '14jul_armband'
14:09:58 <bobmon01> #info bob monkman
14:09:59 <AlexAvadanii> #info Alexandru Avadanii (Enea)
14:10:56 <bobmon01> #info Danabe 3 will be tagged today on schedule
14:14:07 <bobmon01> #info plans are in place for 2 additional full pods
14:17:27 <bobmon01> #info short discussion on XCI kickoff meeting
14:18:15 <bobmon01> #info confirming armband will tag Danube 3 today
14:19:26 <bobmon01> #info TSC wants Armband rep to attend TSC to discuss MS3 Excetpion status
14:24:00 <bobmon01> #info Alex will work on a status update for the TSC meeting.
14:30:09 <bobmon01> #info MCP is working on x86 virtual pods
14:30:54 <bobmon01> #info We can build a virtual deploy on ARM as well
14:31:33 <bobmon01> #info The Salt master is working on ARM and so this will allow ARM jump servers for future
14:32:13 <bobmon01> #info next step is to provision the OS on virtual pod with 5 VMs on Cavium servers
14:32:46 <bobmon01> #info new MCP will use MAAS (metal as a service) and this will be in common with what JOID uses
14:34:00 <bobmon01> #info we should be able to deploy emulated VM and run Functest (basic) them and meet the MS5 milestone
14:35:17 <bobmon01> #info we will move on to bare metal after MS5 and ARM will be breaking new ground here
14:37:54 <bobmon01> #info should make it much lower maintenance of Fuel@OPNFV in future with more common x86 and ARM support
14:49:31 <bobmon01> #info brief discussion about Apex and JOID installer support.
14:50:56 <bobmon01> #info it is clear that we need to move to a newer kernel to make Apex/CentOS work efficiently in Armband. Bob will work with Apex team upon Dan's return
14:51:59 <bobmon01> #info we will attend TSC meeting on 18Jul to discuss our status on MS5 E-release and convene again for Armband meeting 28Jul.
14:52:05 <bobmon01> #endmeeting