14:57:59 <bobmon01> #startmeeting 17Nov2017
14:57:59 <collabot> Meeting started Fri Nov 17 14:57:59 2017 UTC.  The chair is bobmon01. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:57:59 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:57:59 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to '17nov2017'
15:04:58 <CristinaPauna> #info Cristina Pauna
15:06:03 <bobmon01> #info Bob Monkman
15:06:30 <bobmon01> #info Agenda Fraser planning
15:06:44 <bobmon01> #installers JOID and APex
15:07:46 <bobmon01> #info JOID at least 1 scenario seems to be essentially working
15:09:55 <bobmon01> #info we will need to expand the pod availability for the release so we do not have to share between MCP
15:10:13 <bobmon01> #info Arm will order 2-3 more pods for the labs
15:12:04 <bobmon01> #info no update recently from Apex- Bob will check with Dan Radez
15:15:48 <bobmon01> #info SFC was not completely supported in Danube w/ OVS 2.6 but Armband needed Ovs 2.7
15:16:58 <bobmon01> #info we should update to OVS 2.8 in Fraser but ODL requires Oxygen version but Nitrogen is the version targeted for fraser
15:21:08 <bobmon01> #info we will continue to monitor the SFC ODL issue
15:26:12 <bobmon01> #info Bob has asked the team to investigate Barometer and Cristina will begin to attend meeting to understand the details of what they are doing
15:30:07 <bobmon01> #info Bob will link up with Harry on yardstick
15:30:33 <AlexAvadanii> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Euphrates+Scenario+Status
15:30:44 <bobmon01> #info we will have 1 new scenario in Fraser- OVN
15:31:13 <AlexAvadanii> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/47335/
15:31:29 <AlexAvadanii> OVN based scenario doesn't require conventional gateway node since connectivity to external networks and routing occurs on compute nodes.
15:32:05 <bobmon01> #endmeeting