14:54:49 <bobmon01> #startmeeting 09feb2018
14:54:49 <collabot`> Meeting started Fri Feb  9 14:54:49 2018 UTC.  The chair is bobmon01. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:54:49 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:54:49 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to '09feb2018'
14:55:03 <bobmon01> #info Bob Monkman
15:02:11 <CristinaPauna> #info Cristina Pauna
15:04:59 <bobmon01> #info just passed milestone 3.2
15:05:31 <bobmon01> #info next milestone March3 MS5 that we are concerned
15:06:42 <bobmon01> #info DPDK integration in progress, should be in CI  next week
15:08:35 <bobmon01> #info Bob asks about how DPDK is tested
15:09:29 <bobmon01> #info Cristina will look into how DPDK
15:10:24 <AlexAvadanii> #info Alexandru Avadanii (Enea)
15:12:02 <bobmon01> #info Cristina look into how DPDK is tested
15:13:33 <AlexAvadanii> #link https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/ARMBAND-355
15:14:11 <joekidder> AlexAvadanii: killjoy;)
15:19:23 <AlexAvadanii> joekidder: that's why I joined :)
15:20:27 <bobmon01> #info Bob is getting ready to order 2 - 3 pods, and will come back with questions on configs
15:21:40 <bobmon01> #info topic mixed pods
15:24:27 <bobmon01> #info just want non-HA and need to look into this for HW purchase
15:26:58 <bobmon01> #info but Alex points our that it is less work to test HA IA Control Plane and so we wil look at this
15:31:44 <bobmon01> #info Apex Installer brief discussion
15:33:00 <bobmon01> #info We want to support this and will, and just need to get incremental resources
15:38:36 <bobmon01> #info brief discussion on ONS and what opportunities there are for sessions
15:44:23 <joekidder> ciao!
15:45:12 <bobmon01> #info finally a brief confirmation that Enea team is planning to go for OPNFV Verified compliance status on their NFV commercial offering based on Armband
15:45:44 <bobmon01> #info that is all for today. We will meet in 2 weeks again to continue tracking fraser
15:45:49 <bobmon01> #endmeeting