16:00:12 <frankbrockners> #startmeeting OPNFV BGS Arno release readiness status - daily check in
16:00:12 <collabot> Meeting started Fri May 15 16:00:12 2015 UTC.  The chair is frankbrockners. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:12 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:12 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to 'opnfv_bgs_arno_release_readiness_status___daily_check_in'
16:00:20 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners
16:01:47 <fdegir> #info Fatih Degirmenci
16:02:05 <pbandzi> #info Peter Bandzi
16:02:15 <HKirksey> #info Heather Kirksey
16:02:26 <[1]JonasB> #info Jonas Bjurel
16:03:33 * frankbrockners starting to get a quorum.. Friday and still holiday for some European countries...
16:04:00 <trozet> #info Tim Rozet
16:04:38 <frankbrockners> let's slowly get rolling... I don't think we have anyone from functest so far...
16:04:57 <frankbrockners> let's start with status on POD1 and POD2 (auto)deployments
16:05:13 <frankbrockners> #info updates on POD1 (Fuel)
16:05:24 <frankbrockners> [1]JonasB: Any news?
16:05:34 <frankbrockners> I think Jose did some tests...
16:05:59 <[1]JonasB> #info No news from my side, functest Jose?
16:06:12 * frankbrockners Jose's not on IRC
16:06:21 <frankbrockners> let's switch to POD2
16:06:32 <frankbrockners> #info updates on POD2 (Foreman/Quickstack)
16:06:40 <frankbrockners> trozet: Any updates?
16:07:02 <trozet> #info LF POD2 redeployed OK.  I think I fixed the issue we ran into.
16:07:27 <trozet> #info there is another issue after that where waiting for puppet to complete is taking longer to detect than it should.  Going to look at fixing that check to be better
16:07:49 <trozet> #info tested out the external network puppet module on intel pod 1 and it looks OK.  Going to do a little bit more testing today to make sure before I commit
16:07:58 <trozet> thats it from me
16:08:07 <frankbrockners> thanks trozet
16:08:25 <frankbrockners> pbandzi: any additional updates from testing (ODL)?
16:09:07 <pbandzi> troze: just question. i think 8181 port can be also opened in controler
16:09:42 <pbandzi> #info troubleshooting ODL tests - in internal lab - not working also on POD2 now
16:09:43 <trozet> pbandzi: what do you mean? for checking if the host is up?
16:09:55 <pbandzi> trzozet - iptables
16:10:07 <pbandzi> for odl
16:11:13 <pbandzi> #info trying to figure out why...
16:11:17 <pbandzi> thats all
16:11:20 <trozet> pbandzi: are you saying you want 8181 opened on the controller?
16:11:55 <pbandzi> I can open it at least in my internal setupt it was closed. but if you can modify it in script it would be fine
16:12:16 <trozet> pbandzi: I think the port is actually 8081
16:13:14 <pbandzi> trozet: 8181 should be restconf
16:13:33 <frankbrockners> could pbandzi and trozet synch offline and decide on which ports to open?
16:13:37 <pbandzi> i can rechecl
16:13:41 <frankbrockners> thanks
16:13:46 <trozet> k
16:13:47 <pbandzi> ok
16:13:50 <frankbrockners> any other news?
16:14:20 <fdegir> #info reenabled foreman daily runs on pod2
16:14:49 <frankbrockners> fdegir: that includes test, correct?
16:15:08 <fdegir> yes but it will fail again since morgan_orange hasn't fixed the problem yet
16:15:27 <frankbrockners> ok
16:16:54 <frankbrockners> are we done? looks like this was a daily synch in record time...
16:17:16 <trozet> haha
16:17:21 <frankbrockners> let's check back in on Monday, 8am PDT - then hopefully with a larger crowd
16:17:37 <frankbrockners> ok... let's call it a day
16:17:42 <frankbrockners> thanks everyone
16:17:48 <frankbrockners> #endmeeting