15:00:02 <jmorgan1> #startmeeting Infra WG Weekly Meeting
15:00:02 <collabot> Meeting started Mon Sep 11 15:00:02 2017 UTC.  The chair is jmorgan1. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:00:02 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:00:02 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to 'infra_wg_weekly_meeting'
15:00:13 <jmorgan1> #topic roll call
15:00:17 <jmorgan1> #info Jack Morgan
15:00:58 <aricg> #info Aric Gardner
15:01:55 <bramwelt> #info Trevor Bramwell
15:02:00 <fdegir> #info Fatih Degirmenci
15:02:06 <radez> #info Dan Radez
15:02:18 <uli-k> #info Uli
15:02:20 <Julien-zte> #info Julien
15:04:00 <jmorgan1> #topic agend
15:04:07 <jmorgan1> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/Infra+Working+Group
15:05:08 <jmorgan1> #info jack is still working on getting firewall fixed
15:05:11 <durschatz> #info Dave Urschatz
15:06:36 <jmorgan1> #info bramwelt is still working on it and needs to resolve the issue of name / modules
15:06:48 <jmorgan1> #info bramwelt beleives he will resolve it in the next few weeks
15:08:16 <jmorgan1> #info need to tar releng repo or danube 1.0 release
15:10:26 <Julien-zte> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/37285/
15:10:29 <jmorgan1> #info Julien-zte asks about docker build scripts patch not being merged
15:11:16 <jmorgan1> #info discussion resulted in agreement to merge patch, after getting +1 from others
15:12:11 <bramwelt> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/37285/
15:12:33 <jmorgan1> #topic action items
15:13:07 <jmorgan1> #info Enable yamllint on releng itself bramwelt item needs community review
15:15:22 <jmorgan1> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/Infra_CleanUp
15:16:21 <jmorgan1> #info previous schedule for PDF / SDF from early summer
15:18:44 <Julien-zte> #info I will contact all the PTLs of installer support PDF in Euphrates.
15:19:14 <Julien-zte> #info and double check the installers support to be installed in the VM.
15:19:23 <bramwelt> Thank you, Julien!
15:19:53 <Julien-zte> hi jmorgan1, you can leave an action for me.
15:26:57 <jmorgan1> #action jmorgan1 to track down status of PDF; talk to david about patches and invite to next meeting
15:32:17 <jmorgan1> #info Send email to Lab owners to make them input lab information to dashboard Jose Lausuch --> jmorgan1 to follow up with Jose
15:33:23 <jmorgan1> #info Attend test working group, for feedback on their specific elements in releng --> still working on it
15:34:05 <fdegir> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/Continuous+Integration#ContinuousIntegration-HowresourcescanbedeclaredandapprovedasCIresources
15:34:06 <jmorgan1> #info Determine requirements for CI-PODs to ensure ZTE-POD2 meets them --> bramwelt needs requirements defined first
15:35:18 <jmorgan1> #action bramwelt to update documents on CI POD requiremnts
15:36:41 <jmorgan1> #info Uli and Bryan will share collected information on PODs and Scenarios --> In Progress
15:36:44 <bryan_att> #info Bryan Sullivan
15:37:28 <bryan_att> #info I thought there was data we could mine from the Jenkins system
15:38:46 <bryan_att> #info something allocates jobs to pods. We just need to translate that to a table. Still my Acton.
15:39:09 <jmorgan1> #action bryan_att share collected information on PODs and Scenarios
15:39:31 <jmorgan1> #topic AoB
15:39:42 <fdegir> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/40329/
15:39:58 <jmorgan1> #info RTD migration of wiki content
15:40:53 <jmorgan1> #info fdegir provided link to CI, Infra but need to do Pharos (community labs)
15:43:05 <jmorgan1> #info bryan_att asks where we are with dynamic POD allocation
15:43:41 <fdegir> is it only me or others also having trouble hearing bryan_att ?
15:44:10 <bramwelt> It sounds like he's calling in from under the ocean
15:44:39 <Julien-zte> hi fdegir, can we use the documents in Pharos repo and don't use another copy in opnfvdocs for infrastructure.
15:44:59 <fdegir> Julien-zte: that's the plan
15:45:19 <fdegir> Julien-zte: projects will have their documents in their repos and they will be included in docs.opnfv.org automagically
15:45:35 <fdegir> Julien-zte: the patch in opnfvdocs proposes the structure/place of the infra documentation
15:45:59 <Julien-zte> yes, in the earlier, it use sub module to perform these tasks and merge the content.
15:46:09 <fdegir> Julien-zte: that is the way
15:46:26 <Julien-zte> I will read the implement and try to add some information.
15:47:05 <fdegir> durschatz: have you seen my mail regarding access to one of your machines?
15:48:28 <durschatz> fdegir: No.  When did you send it?
15:48:46 <jmorgan1> #info bryan_att mentions a defect he is seing with Apex on Dell R720 and centos kernel support
15:48:47 <fdegir> durschatz: august 31st
15:49:12 <Julien-zte> jmorgan1, about the action item, Document how to build an OPNFV Pharos lab, I think we have updated in Pharos lab.
15:50:56 <jmorgan1> Julien-zte: ok, let me take a look this week still working on getting cuaght up and blocking / critical issue for Intel lab
15:51:26 <jmorgan1> #endmeeting