16:00:38 <fdegir> #startmeeting Infra WG Weekly Meeting
16:00:38 <collabot> Meeting started Mon Nov 27 16:00:38 2017 UTC.  The chair is fdegir. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:38 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:38 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to 'infra_wg_weekly_meeting'
16:00:42 <fdegir> #topic Rollcall
16:01:10 <bramwelt> Trevor Bramwell
16:01:19 <aricg> Aric Gardner
16:01:54 <fdegir> #link agenda is on https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/Infra+Working+Group
16:02:13 <Joe____> #info Joe Kidder
16:03:27 <fdegir> #topic Using #lf-releng on Freenode as releng IRC channel
16:05:39 <fdegir> #info ODL proposed the use of #lf-releng channel as common Releng channel LF Networking projects
16:05:43 <fdegir> #link https://lists.opnfv.org/pipermail/infra-wg/2017-October/000083.html
16:07:37 <fdegir> #agree Infra WG agrees to use #lf-releng as common IRC channel for Releng
16:07:40 <timirnich> #info Tim Irnich
16:08:10 <fdegir> #action fdegir to ask question about #lf-releng to opnfv-tech-discuss
16:08:34 <fdegir> #topic Adjusting Jenkins default path
16:09:20 <fdegir> #info The default path needs to be adjusted and  /usr/local/bin should be added to it
16:09:37 <fdegir> #info This can be configured in Jenkins Global Configuration
16:09:52 <fdegir> #action bramwelt to investigate configuring path consistently/globally
16:10:22 <fdegir> #topic Move from securedlab to pharos - forge author needs
16:11:15 <fdegir> #info It is important to allow people to amend each others' changes and send patches to pharos to work things on together
16:12:38 <mting> :)
16:13:00 <fdegir> #action aricg to propose new committers for pharos for review
16:13:29 <fdegir> #agree Infra WG agrees to enable forge author for pharos repo
16:13:45 <fdegir> #topic Discuss what could be considered sensitive beyond ipmi user and password in pdfs
16:14:20 <gabriel_yuyang> lose connection to GTM
16:14:53 <fdegir> #info IPMI user and password info will be encrypted
16:16:26 <hw_wutianwei> I think IPMI user and password should be encrypted
16:16:36 <fdegir> #info The lab owners can decide to opt-out IPMI user & password encryption
16:16:58 <aricg> #info https://github.com/opnfv/pharos/blob/master/config/utils/README.eyaml.rst
16:17:01 <fdegir> #info For Ericsson lab, encrypting IPMI user and password is sufficient
16:17:54 <fdegir> #info For Huawei lab, encrypting IPMI user and password is sufficient as well
16:21:17 <fdegir> #action aricg to talk to Intel, ZTE, BII and ARM lab owners before sending change to move lab info from securedlab to pharos repo
16:21:37 <fdegir> #action aricg to push lab info to pharos repo for the labs that do not have their info in securedlab repo
16:21:56 <fdegir> #topic Brief update on long duration test
16:22:27 <fdegir> gabriel_yuyang: will you be able to join to gtm again?
16:22:48 <fdegir> gabriel_yuyang: we move to the action items and will check back again
16:23:09 <fdegir> #topic Brief update on Jenkins server migration
16:23:21 <fdegir> #info Server has been setup and Jenkins has been configured
16:23:26 <gabriel_yuyang> fdegir: still try to connect
16:23:34 <gabriel_yuyang> OK
16:23:42 <fdegir> #info Current home directory needs to be copied and jobs need to be disabled
16:24:05 <fdegir> #info Some verification is needed to ensure Jenkins behaves as expected
16:24:12 <fdegir> #info Notifications will be sent out as needed
16:24:34 <fdegir> #topic Action Item Review
16:25:57 <fdegir> #info DONE: Follow up the topic regarding the use of special HW and test accordingly during Plugfest - A session has been scheduled
16:26:28 <fdegir> #info OPEN: Follow up the topic regarding defining the test requirements for gating scenarios for the release during Plugfest.
16:27:00 <fdegir> #info OPEN: Talk about OPNFV Zuulv3 prototype within LF Infra/Releng to see how it fits into overall LF strategy/backlog
16:27:50 <gabriel_yuyang> fdegir: I manage to connect again, but voice connection is still not stable. Will try to share the update when you finish the action item review
16:29:54 <fdegir> #info OPEN: Update documents on CI resource requirements
16:30:52 <fdegir> #action bramwelt fdegir aricg to think about how to automate build server/vPOD configuration
16:31:38 <fdegir> #info DONE: Clean up securelab access including creating new ldap group for lab owners
16:32:04 <fdegir> #info DONE: Schedule a Plugfest discussion on logging facilities - session is scheduled
16:32:40 <fdegir> #topic Brief update on long duration test
16:33:17 <fdegir> #info gabriel_yuyang is giving update regarding long duration test
16:33:32 <fdegir> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/download/attachments/6819987/Brief%20Update%20on%20Long%20Duration%20Testing.pptx?version=1&modificationDate=1511774363565&api=v2
16:37:11 <fdegir> #info The reason to start with OSA which is used by XCI is targeted for Long Duration Testing is due to resource shortage
16:38:22 <fdegir> #info The mail has been sent to installers and they're asked if they support long duration testing
16:39:05 <fdegir> #info A long term strategy is needed in order to run long duration testing against OPNFV installers
16:41:38 <fdegir> #info Nokia POD has been assigned for long duration testing
16:49:11 <fdegir> #endmeting
16:49:20 <fdegir> #endmeeting