#opnfv-meeting: LaaS task force meeting

Meeting started by frankbrockners at 17:00:25 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. agenda: https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/LaaS#LaaS-December19,2017 (frankbrockners, 17:00:52)
    2. https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m7ce98bd435bc3ca21f14db0dc0641b44 (frankbrockners, 17:06:43)
    3. switches and nics have arrived (frankbrockners, 17:06:57)
    4. ACTION: rpaik to follow-up with CDW on ARM server shipments (rpaik, 17:06:57)
    5. HPE servers have shipped (rpaik, 17:07:32)
    6. Lincoln will send out an updated cabling diagram - we'll configure the TOR switches in each rack into a ring (running STP) (frankbrockners, 17:20:15)
    7. Due to the rack layout we'll need another switch. Ray will place an order (after checking back with the finance team) (frankbrockners, 17:22:16)
    8. Jira ticket priorization: Parker will take a first pass today and report back over email (especially on those tickets which don't have an owner yet) (frankbrockners, 17:24:34)
    9. ARM server use: Proposal to partition the ARM servers into 2 PODs with 1 server each and 2 PODs with 6 servers each (pharos POD) (frankbrockners, 17:25:25)
    10. Side note on ARM: ARM does not support nested virtualization - i.e. single node ARM is mostly useful for K8s (frankbrockners, 17:27:40)
    11. http://b2b.gigabyte.com/ARM-Server/R270-T60-rev-110#ov (frankbrockners, 17:34:30)

Meeting ended at 17:35:09 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. rpaik to follow-up with CDW on ARM server shipments

Action items, by person

  1. rpaik
    1. rpaik to follow-up with CDW on ARM server shipments

People present (lines said)

  1. frankbrockners (11)
  2. collabot (3)
  3. rpaik (2)
  4. jmorgan1 (2)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.