15:00:05 <fdegir> #startmeeting Infra WG Meeting
15:00:05 <collabot`> Meeting started Mon Feb  5 15:00:05 2018 UTC.  The chair is fdegir. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:00:05 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:00:05 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'infra_wg_meeting'
15:00:09 <fdegir> #topic Rollcall
15:00:24 <fdegir> please type your name in if you are joining to Infra WG Meeting
15:00:31 <AlexAvadanii> #info Alexandru Avadanii (Enea)
15:00:34 <fdegir> the agenda is available on https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/Infra+Working+Group
15:01:10 <trinaths> #info Trinath Somanchi (NXP)
15:01:18 <pberberian> #info Parker Berberian (IOL)
15:01:43 <fdegir> #topic LaaS Update/Progress
15:02:01 <joekidder> #info Joe Kidder
15:02:08 <fdegir> #info There were some issues with the dashboard but they have been solved with the help from bramwelt
15:02:21 <aricg> #info Aric Gardner
15:02:29 <fdegir> #info First 20 servers have been added to the dashboard, the remaining 18 are going to be added
15:02:32 <pberberian> https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/laas-mvp-protototype-feedback
15:02:41 <fdegir> #info ARM servers have also been powered up
15:02:58 <fdegir> #info First version of LaaS AUP is on the Etherpad
15:03:05 <fdegir> #link https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/laas-mvp-protototype-feedback
15:04:13 <pberberian> #link https://labs.opnfv.org/
15:04:21 <fdegir> #info The Infra WG can go and give this a try to the LaaS MVP using the link above
15:05:55 <dmcbride> #info David McBride
15:07:19 <fdegir> #info Dashboard uses UTC for booking
15:08:46 <fdegir> #info The access details will be handled manually at the beginning which will be automated later on.
15:12:09 <pberberian> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/Lab-as-a-Service+at+the+UNH-IOL
15:14:43 <fdegir> #info We need to start thinking about how the LaaS machines can be utilized by Jenkins as well
15:15:09 <fdegir> #action aricg fdegir to start brainstorming around Jenkins LaaS usage
15:18:01 <fdegir> #topic Pharos docs as part of Infra on docs.opnfv.org
15:18:57 <fdegir> #ilink http://docs.opnfv.org/en/latest/infrastructure/overview.html
15:19:35 <fdegir> #undo
15:19:35 <collabot`> Removing item from minutes: <MeetBot.ircmeeting.items.Topic object at 0x1f8e890>
15:19:39 <fdegir> #link http://docs.opnfv.org/en/latest/infrastructure/overview.html
15:19:54 <fdegir> #action Julien-zte to come up with structure adding pharos docs under infra
15:21:10 <fdegir> #agree Infra WG agrees to make pharos part of infra on docs.opnfv.org
15:21:23 <fdegir> #topic Releasing the current version of PDF Template
15:22:18 <fdegir> #info The tag could be 6.0.0
15:25:03 <fdegir> #agree Infra WG agrees to release PDF and tag the Pharos repo
15:25:16 <fdegir> #action AlexAvadanii to join Weekly Tech Discussion meeting to talk about PDF
15:25:36 <fdegir> #undo
15:25:36 <collabot`> Removing item from minutes: <MeetBot.ircmeeting.items.Action object at 0x20fd5d0>
15:25:58 <fdegir> #action AlexAvadanii and Julien-zte to send mail to tech-discuss & announce PDF release also join Weekly Tech Discussion meeting to talk about PDF
15:26:58 <fdegir> #info vPDF work can also progress as well. Anyone interested in it is urged to review. Fuel & Daisy are already using PDF for vPODs
15:27:07 <fdegir> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/q/topic:virtual-pdf+project:pharos
15:27:36 <fdegir> #info More patches for vPOD PDF will be sent
15:27:40 <Sawyer> Headed out now, shoot me an email if I miss anything
15:27:56 <fdegir> thx Sawyer
15:28:34 <dmcbride> I need to drop off
15:28:41 <fdegir> #info net_config refactoring is pending but there might be changes depending on how vPOD PDF goes
15:28:45 <fdegir> thx dmcbride
15:29:17 <fdegir> #topic OVN4NFV vPOD request
15:30:03 <fdegir> #info OVN4NFV needs vPOD for development purposes
15:30:35 <fdegir> #info The initial work is done with Apex and will be followed by Joid
15:31:06 <fdegir> https://labs.opnfv.org/
15:31:13 <fdegir> https://labs.opnfv.org/dev_pods/
15:32:26 <fdegir> https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/laas-mvp-protototype-feedback
15:33:28 <fdegir> #info OVN4NFV will use LaaS
15:34:29 <fdegir> #topic Jenkins Upgrade Review
15:35:18 <aricg> https://hastebin.com/sahanugoco.bash
15:36:44 <fdegir> #info The dev PODs might need to be moved to sandbox jenkins instance
15:37:00 <fdegir> #info The production Jenkins instance will only have CI resources
15:37:01 <aricg> here is the new https://build2.opnfv.org/
15:37:36 <fdegir> #info This topic requires further discussion with the labs/projects which have their dev resources connected to Jenkins
15:37:42 <Julien-zte> zte-pod1
15:38:14 <fdegir> #info In theory, this is a good idea to reduce the load on production Jenkins
15:39:40 <fdegir> #info Once the upgrade work is done, build2.opnfv.org will be renamed as build.opnfv.org
15:40:00 <fdegir> #info sandbox.opnfv.org will continue to be sandbox jenkins which the dev resources will be connected to
15:44:28 <fdegir> #topic Configuring build servers with ansible
15:44:43 <fdegir> #info aricg has ansible stuff ready for automating build server configuraiton
15:45:00 <fdegir> #action aricg to try this out with limited no of servers to see if it works and then enable it fully
15:45:09 <fdegir> #topic action Item Review
15:45:15 <trinaths> thanks you for the support. need to leave for home now.
15:45:50 <fdegir> #info DONE: Make 20 powered up x86 servers available on the Dashboard for booking for trials
15:46:04 <fdegir> #info DONE: Prepare a basic LaaS Acceptable Usage Policy to use during trial which can be basis for the real AUP for LaaS
15:50:13 <fdegir> #info Julien-zte to try Jenkins Post Build Script Plugin on master on sandbox.opnfv.org since there is no slave available on it
15:51:08 <fdegir> #info DONE: Automatically add INFO.yaml to all repos if no objection from the community
15:51:54 <fdegir> #info DONE: Cleanup Octopus project
15:53:08 <fdegir> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/50457/
15:55:40 <fdegir> #info DONE: Talk to Intel, ZTE, BII and ARM lab owners before sending change to move lab info from securedlab to pharos repo
15:56:47 <fdegir> #info DONE: Decide how to handle Pharos/HW Infra documentation - will it be part of Infra space on docs.opnfv.org or something else
15:56:53 <Julien-zte> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/51649/
15:57:04 <Julien-zte> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/51665/
15:57:04 <fdegir> #info DONE: Move SDF from Octopus repo to Pharos repo
15:58:45 <AlexAvadanii> sry, I have to drop
15:59:21 <fdegir> #action fdegir to give update regarding zuulv3 prototype
15:59:26 <fdegir> #endmeeting