#opnfv-testperf: Functest weekly meeting October, 20th

Meeting started by jose_lausuch at 16:00:47 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. Jose Lausuch (jose_lausuch, 16:01:02)
    2. previous minutes (jose_lausuch, 16:05:24)
    3. http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-testperf/2015/opnfv-testperf.2015-10-13-09.00.html (jose_lausuch, 16:05:30)
    4. agenda (jose_lausuch, 16:05:34)
    5. https://wiki.opnfv.org/functest_meeting (jose_lausuch, 16:05:40)
    6. Action points: (jose_lausuch, 16:06:00)
    7. action point 1 achieved "add dashboard method in the APi + script per testcase to provide dashboard ready results" (to be confirmed buy guy_rodrigue) (jose_lausuch, 16:06:21)
    8. action point 2 "ONOS Wiki" also achieved. Details later. (jose_lausuch, 16:06:40)

  1. R2 status (jose_lausuch, 16:06:58)
    1. end of Sprint 1 / beginning of Sprint 2 (jose_lausuch, 16:07:09)
    2. sprint 1 finished with a few incomplete task that have been moved to Sprint2, such as ODL tests, vIMS integration in config_functest (jose_lausuch, 16:07:24)
    3. tempest script created separated from Rally script and it already pushes the results to the DB (jose_lausuch, 16:07:45)
    4. Sprint 2 started: (jose_lausuch, 16:07:56)
    5. https://jira.opnfv.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=59 (jose_lausuch, 16:08:15)
    6. there are more task than sprint 1 and the aim is that they have to be finished before the OPNFV summit (jose_lausuch, 16:08:57)
    7. focus in having an offline version of functest for the Openstack summit (jose_lausuch, 16:09:47)

  2. ONOS (jose_lausuch, 16:09:56)
    1. Info provided from Qinglong: (jose_lausuch, 16:10:16)
    2. Testbed use huawei-build-1, it works since yesterday, they are deploying compass and integrating onos now (jose_lausuch, 16:10:21)
    3. ONOS wiki has already created (action point 2) (jose_lausuch, 16:10:26)
    4. https://wiki.opnfv.org/functest_onos (jose_lausuch, 16:10:31)
    5. functest integate Teston has already finished, wait for the compass environment ready to run (jose_lausuch, 16:10:38)

  3. AoB (jose_lausuch, 16:11:25)
    1. documentation for the OPNFV summit still to completed done with the new format. (jose_lausuch, 16:11:51)
    2. ACTION: morgan_orange jose_lausuch complete presentations for the summit (jose_lausuch, 16:11:57)
    3. after the small problems we had with the demo in the SDN Congress in Dusseldorf, jose_lausuch will provide offline functest docker image for future demos (e.g. OpenStack summit). (jose_lausuch, 16:12:37)
    4. new jenkins job created (for review) to build and push a docker image everyday (just the differences, not the whole image) (jose_lausuch, 16:12:56)
    5. not sure if going for this timeslot if no one from the US joins... at least we have someone in China who would like to attend the meeting and cannot in this timeslot... (jose_lausuch, 16:14:11)

Meeting ended at 16:17:31 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. morgan_orange jose_lausuch complete presentations for the summit

Action items, by person

  1. jose_lausuch
    1. morgan_orange jose_lausuch complete presentations for the summit

People present (lines said)

  1. jose_lausuch (46)
  2. collabot (4)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.