#opnfv-testperf: Testerf Weekly Call 20180125

Meeting started by gabriel_yuyang at 15:02:19 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Roll Call (gabriel_yuyang, 15:05:11)
    1. C├ędric Ollivier (ollivier, 15:05:19)
    2. Georg Kunz (georgk, 15:05:19)
    3. Trevor Cooper (trevor_intel, 15:05:20)
    4. Gabriel Yu (gabriel_yuyang, 15:05:34)
    5. Linda Wang (LindaWang, 15:06:30)

  2. Action Item Review (gabriel_yuyang, 15:06:53)
    1. action item for Jack is closed: Jack check the installer reporting patch and send out email to collect requirements for test resources (gabriel_yuyang, 15:08:10)
    2. Al Morton (acm, 15:08:35)

  3. Requirements collection for long duration CI (gabriel_yuyang, 15:09:10)
    1. https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/long_duration_ci (gabriel_yuyang, 15:09:22)

  4. Testing Strategy for gating releases (gabriel_yuyang, 15:36:57)
    1. Mark Beierl (mbeierl, 15:44:41)
    2. Testing strategy for gating the release 1) determine the test cases we could use (Functest runs 5 tiers of tests under each scenario, using all the tiers as the gating test cases set could be a choice); 2) determine the rule for labeling stability level of each scenario (how we can determine the stability level, pass 4 times for level-1? 20 times for level-2? Or simply pass 10 times is stable (gabriel_yuyang, 15:52:30)

  5. Date of Biterg Training (gabriel_yuyang, 15:53:33)
    1. the training is suggested Feb. 8 (gabriel_yuyang, 15:53:51)
    2. David will have meeting with Biterg, please guys send question or requirments to David (gabriel_yuyang, 15:56:00)
    3. AGREED: training will be held on Feb. 8th (gabriel_yuyang, 15:56:20)


Meeting ended at 15:57:38 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. (none)


People present (lines said)

  1. gabriel_yuyang (15)
  2. mbeierl (5)
  3. ollivier (4)
  4. collabot (3)
  5. trevor_intel (1)
  6. LindaWang (1)
  7. acm (1)
  8. georgk (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.