#opnfv-testperf: Testperf Weekly Meeting 20180823

Meeting started by gabriel_yuyang at 15:01:58 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Roll Call (gabriel_yuyang, 15:02:07)
    1. Gabriel Yu (gabriel_yuyang, 15:02:19)
    2. C├ędric Ollivier (ollivier, 15:02:24)

  2. Test results mgns for testing projects (gabriel_yuyang, 15:04:05)
    1. Gabriel has briefed the mail discussion of the test results (gabriel_yuyang, 15:06:31)
    2. https://github.com/opnfv/bottlenecks/tree/master/monitor (gabriel_yuyang, 15:07:54)
    3. Emma Foley (efoley, 15:08:24)
    4. https://github.com/gabrielyuyang/openstack-exporter (gabriel_yuyang, 15:09:13)
    5. Rex (mj_rex, 15:13:46)
    6. ACTION: Gabriel show reference codes to test community regarding of Prom+Grafana and setting up an exporter (gabriel_yuyang, 15:18:26)

  3. Gating table discussion (gabriel_yuyang, 15:21:40)
    1. https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/56179/ (gabriel_yuyang, 15:22:04)

  4. Common structure for test case descriptions (gabriel_yuyang, 15:25:30)
    1. ONS ENU will be hold a doc hacking day (gabriel_yuyang, 15:29:41)
    2. https://functest.readthedocs.io/en/latest/apidoc/functest.opnfv_tests.sdn.odl.odl.html (ollivier, 15:30:05)
    3. We'd better gather around in dock hacking day talking the documentations (gabriel_yuyang, 15:30:19)
    4. Cedric: Test cases included in PYthon codes as docstring is an option (gabriel_yuyang, 15:33:46)
    5. ACTION: Gerog asked Solvia to add a topic in doc hacking taking about the test case specs (gabriel_yuyang, 15:38:14)

  5. joint presentation OPNFV test tool evolution (gabriel_yuyang, 15:38:32)
    1. Al Morton (acmacm, 15:38:49)
    2. https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/60969/ (gabriel_yuyang, 15:45:53)
    3. ACTION: Rex and Gabriel provide k8s testing topics to the presentation (gabriel_yuyang, 15:48:45)
    4. Gerog want this be a joint effort and ask for additional info from the community (gabriel_yuyang, 15:49:18)
    5. Functest has already developed on top of k8s e2e tests and could be included in the presentation (gabriel_yuyang, 15:50:57)


Meeting ended at 15:56:05 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Gabriel show reference codes to test community regarding of Prom+Grafana and setting up an exporter
  2. Gerog asked Solvia to add a topic in doc hacking taking about the test case specs
  3. Rex and Gabriel provide k8s testing topics to the presentation


People present (lines said)

  1. gabriel_yuyang (21)
  2. collabot` (3)
  3. ollivier (2)
  4. efoley (1)
  5. acmacm (1)
  6. mj_rex (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.