12:04:11 <iwamatsu> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
12:04:11 <collab-meetbot> Meeting started Thu Aug 25 12:04:11 2022 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is iwamatsu. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
12:04:11 <collab-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
12:04:11 <collab-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
12:04:58 <iwamatsu> 1. Resolve/ignore failures of KernelCI on 4.4-cip - alicefm
12:05:19 <alicef> no updates for me
12:06:01 <iwamatsu> Opps
12:06:03 <iwamatsu> #topic AI review
12:06:19 <iwamatsu> alicef: got it. thanks.
12:07:03 <iwamatsu> 2. Check cip devices on kernelci old pull request - patersonc
12:07:23 <iwamatsu> ping patersonc
12:07:34 <patersonc[m]> No updates yet
12:08:04 <iwamatsu> OK, thank.
12:08:19 <iwamatsu> any other topic?
12:08:28 <iwamatsu> 3
12:08:31 <iwamatsu> 2
12:08:33 <iwamatsu> 1
12:08:50 <iwamatsu> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
12:08:56 <pave1> I was reviewing 5.10.137 and 138.
12:08:59 <uli> still reviewing 5.10.137
12:09:04 <masami> This week reported 5 new CVEs and 8 updated CVEs.
12:09:35 <masami> FYI: new vulnerability/privilege escalation technique (a.k.a. Dirty Cred) was published in the Black Hat.
12:09:41 <masami> https://i.blackhat.com/USA-22/Thursday/US-22-Lin-Cautious-A-New-Exploitation-Method.pdf
12:09:49 <iwamatsu> I am reviewing 5.10.137
12:09:53 <pave1> I'm traveling next week, likely will not make it to extended tsc meeting (sorry)
12:11:00 <iwamatsu> pave1: noted.
12:11:34 <iwamatsu> any other topics?
12:11:58 <iwamatsu> 3
12:12:01 <iwamatsu> 2
12:12:04 <iwamatsu> 1
12:12:14 <iwamatsu> #topic Kernel testing
12:13:46 <iwamatsu> patersonc: do you have any update?
12:15:40 <iwamatsu> hmm, he is busy today...
12:15:49 <iwamatsu> does anyone have topic ?
12:16:46 <iwamatsu> 3
12:16:49 <iwamatsu> 2
12:16:52 <iwamatsu> 1
12:17:02 <iwamatsu> #topic AOB
12:17:41 <alicef> iwamatsu: sorry working at oss europe presentation
12:18:00 <iwamatsu> ;-)
12:18:13 <alicef> no i have no updates pertinent to CIP on kernel testing this week
12:18:35 <alicef> I was also on the KernelCI meeting until few minutes ago
12:19:00 <alicef> but about kernelci we still have the usual todo list
12:19:13 <alicef> documenting cip on the kernelci documentations
12:19:30 <alicef> but didn't find time for doing it yet
12:20:09 <iwamatsu> Do we need to manage it with AI?
12:21:02 <alicef> I don't think so. we still didn't decide who will do it. and is already in the kernelci weekly minutes
12:21:10 <iwamatsu> I will go to ELCE and Plumbers. but I haven't taken a ticket yet...
12:21:26 <iwamatsu> alicef: OK.
12:21:33 <alicef> plumbers in person ticket ?
12:21:40 <alicef> do you have a sponsor?
12:22:22 <alicef> currently all plumbers tickets are sold out and there is a waiting list but if you can find a sponsor would be better.
12:22:37 <iwamatsu> yes, person ticket.
12:22:45 <iwamatsu> oh... > sold out
12:23:03 <iwamatsu> I dont have a sponsor.
12:23:06 <alicef> yes person ticket got sold out the same day...
12:24:26 <iwamatsu> I see. thanks for your information. If I can't go to Plumbers, I need to change my schedule.
12:24:51 <iwamatsu> other topic?
12:25:07 <iwamatsu> 3
12:25:10 <iwamatsu> 2
12:25:13 <iwamatsu> 1
12:25:22 <iwamatsu> #endmeeting