15:05:37 <mackonstan> #startmeeting CSIT Project Meeting
15:05:37 <collab-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Jan 13 15:05:37 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is mackonstan. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:05:37 <collab-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:05:37 <collab-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to 'csit_project_meeting'
15:05:39 <jgelety> #info Jan Gelety
15:05:41 <tifrank> #info Tibor Frank
15:05:42 <jlinkes> #info Juraj LinkeŇ°
15:05:50 <mackonstan> #topic Agenda bashing
15:05:52 <vrpolak> #info Vratko Polak.
15:05:56 <mackonstan> #chair
15:05:56 <collab-meetbot> Current chairs: mackonstan
15:06:12 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - VPP
15:06:35 <mackonstan> #info Andrew, RC2 almost ready.
15:07:07 <mackonstan> #topic Releases CSIT-2101
15:07:39 <mackonstan> #info today is RC2
15:07:57 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, many RC1 test dry runs executed
15:09:45 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, interim results in draft report version
15:09:48 <mackonstan> #link https://docs.fd.io/csit/master/report/vpp_performance_tests/packet_throughput_graphs/ip4.html
15:09:58 <dwallacelf> #info Dave Wallace
15:11:15 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, comparison tables are also being populated incl. 2009.0 retest
15:12:07 <mackonstan> #info Jan, Geneve tests still under review, addressing last comments
15:12:50 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, nat44ed throughput tests and ip6-rnd and ip4-rnd are under review
15:14:19 <mackonstan> #info Juraj, 2n-tx2 testbed is operational, all working.
15:16:10 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, report TODO email sent out.
15:16:47 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, Vratko: methodology needs to be updated for nat44ed throughput, ip4- and ip6-rnd testing.
15:17:48 <mackonstan> #topic Releases CSIT-2009
15:18:56 <mackonstan> #info Dave, v20.09.01 maintenance rls target 17-Feb.
15:19:25 <mackonstan> #info (correction) Davee, VPP v20.09.01 maintenance rls target 17-Feb
15:19:34 <mackonstan> #topic Physical Infrastructure
15:31:34 <mackonstan> #topic Physical Infrastructure - FD.io DC move in Jan/Feb 2021 and lab extension in 2021.
15:31:46 <mackonstan> #info
15:33:34 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, agreed on a call to ask Vexxhost about routing topology and packet forwarding between YUL1 and MTL1, assuming MTL2 is migrated in one step, stage-1
15:40:18 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, agreed to set a move date for MTL2 for 11-Feb-2021, 1 day after report publish
15:45:19 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, re MTL1 (4 racks), balance the required work and strive to make the server move transparent to project operations
15:47:13 <mackonstan> #info Will produce draft proposals for MTL1 move, in the patch, review on the next week call
15:47:23 <mackonstan> #link https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/csit/+/30662
15:47:39 <mackonstan> #topic Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD
15:51:49 <mackonstan> #info Juraj, i40e dpdk driver, sporadic failures on arm and x86,  created an entry in linux kernel bugzilla
15:52:07 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, opening the ticket in Intel IPS system to speed things up
15:53:06 <mackonstan> #info Juraj, q to Dave how is the Centos8 docker image generation going
15:53:30 <mackonstan> #info Dave, still a todo, hoping to make progress this week\
15:55:11 <mackonstan> #info Dave, added more nomad monitors following outages on 4-/5-jan
15:57:39 <mackonstan> #info Dave, using WxT "jenkins-healthcheck" channel for monitoring results, as an interim
15:58:24 <mackonstan> #info Dave, propose to use the same ping monitor scripts for upcoming DC move
15:59:29 <mackonstan> #info Dave, jenkins parameterized work has been merged, going production soon
16:00:23 <mackonstan> #endmeeting