15:03:42 <mackonstan> #startmeeting FD.io CSIT project meeting
15:03:42 <collab-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Feb  3 15:03:42 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is mackonstan. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:03:42 <collab-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:03:42 <collab-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to 'fd_io_csit_project_meeting'
15:04:04 <jlinkes> #info Juraj LinkeŇ°
15:04:21 <mackonstan> #topic Agenda bashing
15:04:35 <vrpolak> #info Vratko Polak.
15:04:39 <mackonstan> #info Andrew, docker images disappeared for device jobs for today.
15:04:53 <pmikus> #info Peter Mikus
15:04:58 <mackonstan> #topic inputs from projects VPP
15:05:11 <mackonstan> #info Andrew, v21.01 shipped, smooth.
15:05:42 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from TSC
15:05:55 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, some progress on Scapy/licensing situation on VPP
15:07:44 <mackonstan> #topic Releases CSIT-2101
15:08:53 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, looking good, tests are running, many have finished, master report contains latest data.
15:09:18 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, enough data to do RCAs.
15:10:12 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, data looks same as in RC2, seeing regression in nat44ed cps, but need more data and free testbed to narrow it down.
15:11:16 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, re static content in report, some updates still OPEN in methodology and rls notes sections.
15:12:30 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, nat44ed thput tests still in review, tests are impacted by nat44ed cps regression.
15:13:20 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, Maciek, IPsec async tests, waiting for contributors to address comments.
15:13:47 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, Tibor, we are on target to publish report on target next Wed.
15:14:08 <mackonstan> #topic Physical Infrastructure
15:15:43 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, no updates re MTL1, MTL2 to YUL1 migration, complete radio silence from Vexxhost.
15:17:52 <mackonstan> #info Dave, some docker images got accidentally deleted affecting device jobs. Restored now thx to Peter.
15:22:38 <mackonstan> #info Peter, monitors are reporting high cpu util for nomad servers
15:26:30 <mackonstan> #info Peter, backend systems monitors (Nomad servers) in place, alerts sent to #fdio-infra-monitoring in slack
15:27:45 <mackonstan> #topic Environment, Framework
15:28:03 <mackonstan> #info Dave, VPP builds for ubuntu 20.4 blocked by issues with Arm
15:31:53 <mackonstan> #info Peter, re move to Ubuntu 20.04, can prepare ansible in parallel and then use 3n-hsw perf testbeds once free from rls testing
15:34:46 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, re PAPI optimizations, email sent to vpp-dev "Faster PAPI".
15:37:57 <mackonstan> #info Peter, as part of upgrade to Ubuntu 20.04, may consider upgrading other parts of the stack, on both TRex and SUTs (e.g. NICs firmware).
15:38:45 <mackonstan> #topic Performance Tests
15:39:26 <mackonstan> #info Tibor trending pages, added geneve tests
15:39:44 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, nothing significant seen in trending, no big regressions/failures
15:45:44 <mackonstan> #topic Fd.io Events
15:46:06 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, FOSDEM 2021 CSIT talk, Day: Sunday 7th February 2021, Start: 13:20, End: 13:55 CET
15:46:16 <mackonstan> #link https://fosdem.org/2021/schedule/event/sdn_terabit_csit/
15:58:19 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, aiming at new contributors, it would be good to formalise the maintainers areas of responsibility.
15:58:43 <mackonstan> #endmeeting