14:01:09 <mackonstan> #startmeeting FD.io CSIT Project Meeting
14:01:09 <collab-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Apr  7 14:01:09 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is mackonstan. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:01:09 <collab-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:01:09 <collab-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to 'fd_io_csit_project_meeting'
14:02:29 <tifrank> #info Tibor Frank
14:02:30 <vrpolak> #info Vratko Polak.
14:02:39 <mackonstan> #topic Agenda bashing
14:02:39 <dwallacelf> #info Dave Wallace
14:02:53 <jlinkes> #info Juraj LinkeŇ°
14:03:33 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - VPP
14:03:35 <mackonstan> #info no updates
14:03:40 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - VSAP
14:03:50 <mackonstan> #info Dave, working continuing thru gerrit
14:04:01 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - TSC
14:04:43 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, mentions about mentorship program (internship) and TSC re-org, more detail expected this week
14:05:02 <mackonstan> #topic Releases CSIT-2106
14:05:17 <mackonstan> #topic Release CSIT-2101
14:05:27 <mackonstan> #topic Physical Infrastructure
14:13:04 <mackonstan> #info Dave, vexxhost ticket stil open for intermittent failures with jobs, gerrit fetches, nomad and ping monitors. Vexxhost team repinged over ticket system and slack.
14:13:47 <mackonstan> #topic FD.io DC move in Mar 2021
14:13:51 <mackonstan> #info no changes
14:17:54 <mackonstan> #topic TG server platform recommendatin
14:18:14 <mackonstan> #info Maciek to do final edits, send to csit-dev for final review before pinging to TSC
14:18:27 <mackonstan> #link https://wiki.fd.io/view/CSIT/csit_tg_servers
14:18:43 <mackonstan> #topic Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD
14:19:45 <mackonstan> #info Dave, some wobble with with past releases and oper branches, but fixed workign with Peter
14:19:47 <mackonstan> #topic Environment, Framework
14:21:58 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, has one patch open with ideas for documentation, related to VPP API change tracking, bunch of ideas: 31786 : Draft: VPP behavior stability document
14:22:05 <mackonstan> #link https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/31786
14:23:44 <mackonstan> #topic Performance Tests
14:25:06 <mackonstan> #info Tomas, not that many failures anymore, number of issues fixed, no substantial failures apart - Nat44ed, IPsec QAT dpdk ipsec backend removal, both are being worked on by vpp-dev
14:26:58 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, NDR tests misbehaving on 3n-hsw tb2, all tests are affected, may be related to TRex
14:29:16 <mackonstan> #endmeeting