14:02:31 <mackonstan> #startmeeting FD.io CSIT Project Meeting
14:02:31 <collab-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Jun  2 14:02:31 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is mackonstan. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:02:31 <collab-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:02:31 <collab-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to 'fd_io_csit_project_meeting'
14:02:34 <tifrank> #info Tibor Frank
14:02:35 <vrpolak> #info Vratko Polak.
14:02:39 <jlinkes> #info Juraj Linkeš
14:02:55 <mackonstan> #info mackonstan
14:02:58 <mackonstan> #chair
14:02:58 <collab-meetbot> Current chairs: mackonstan
14:03:10 <mackonstan> #chair tifrank
14:03:10 <collab-meetbot> Warning: Nick not in channel: tifrank
14:03:10 <collab-meetbot> Current chairs: mackonstan tifrank
14:04:23 <mackonstan> #topic Agenda bashing
14:04:38 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - VPP
14:05:21 <mackonstan> #info Andrew, working with Peter on root cause AVF test failures in rc1 that are not present in master
14:05:39 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - VSAP
14:06:09 <mackonstan> #info Dave, nothing new. Original main tests got merged. Still need to address the PAL layer and report content.
14:07:06 <dwallacelf> #info Dave Wallace
14:07:22 <mackonstan> #info Dave, sketch together a plan to address the VSAP PAL and report results presentaiton
14:07:30 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - TSC
14:11:16 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, distributed draft v0 of vendor funding proposal to participating vendors and Ed, Trishan. After initial review, it will be distributed to TSC.
14:16:17 <mackonstan> #topic Physical Infrastructure
14:17:15 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, Peter, still waiting for CLX processor to replace faulty part, RayK tending to it, working thru shipping issues
14:18:30 <mackonstan> #info Dave, re git clone failure case, still happening but rarely, suggested physical infra change / optimization (removing wireguard tunnels from the path) is to be applied after VPPv21.06 and CSIT-2106 ship.
14:19:14 <mackonstan> #topic Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD
14:20:08 <mackonstan> #info Dave, continuing to fix intermittent vpp make test failures: arm, stats clients, …
14:23:38 <mackonstan> #info Dave, Peter, re move away from Nexus to S3, S3 is now enabled in the sandbox for logs
14:24:04 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, Dave, need to check with Vanessa what's the situation with docs, and what is the plan to moved to readthedocs.io
14:25:35 <mackonstan> #topic Performance Tests
14:26:05 <mackonstan> #info Peter, investigating memif failures, found few vpp memif patches that may be the root cause, working with Damjan
14:26:25 <mackonstan> #info Peter, rc1 avf failures, suspecting missing cherrypicks from master
14:27:10 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, vhost failures likely related to CSIT patch for rxq allocation change, only 4c tests affected
14:28:02 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, something new happened in nat44ed, more tests failing again
14:31:28 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, Andrew, Peter, Maciek, discussion about how to address a single worker tests in vpp_device
14:32:19 <tifrank> #topic rls2106
14:49:14 <fan_zhang> Hi guys
14:49:25 <tifrank> #endmeeting