14:00:32 <mackonstan> #startmeeting FD.io Project Meeting
14:00:32 <collab-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Jun 30 14:00:32 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is mackonstan. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:32 <collab-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:00:32 <collab-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to 'fd_io_project_meeting'
14:02:22 <mackonstan> #info mackonstan
14:02:25 <mackonstan> #chair
14:02:25 <collab-meetbot> Current chairs: mackonstan
14:02:43 <vrpolak> #info Vratko Polak.
14:03:27 <mackonstan> #topic Agenda bashing
14:04:49 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - VPP
14:06:20 <vrpolak> Now I am logged in with password. https://freenode.net/kb/answer/registration
14:06:41 <mackonstan> #info Andrew, v21.06, rls notes merged, rls merge jobs are running, will be followed by applying tag, and re-tagging rls artefacts
14:07:20 <mackonstan> #info Andrew, CSIT-2106 jobs can start using final VPP v21.06 artefacts as of tomorrow
14:07:42 <mackonstan> #info Andrew, all on track
14:07:53 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - VSAP
14:09:19 <mackonstan> #info Dave, no new updates. Report fine-tuning for related hoststack tests patch getting merged.
14:09:39 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - TSC
14:10:06 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, new TSC governance document got approved
14:10:24 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, TSC started the process for committer at large election, unclear how long this will take
14:10:44 <vrpolak> #link https://fd.io/latest/webinars/secure_terabit/
14:12:07 <mackonstan> #topic New performance tests
14:13:46 <mackonstan> #info Add gtpu sw performance test cases merged and in rls2106
14:13:54 <mackonstan> #info Tibor will render them in reprot
14:14:08 <mackonstan> #topic New functional Tests
14:14:20 <mackonstan> #info Flow: Add ip4 and ip6 ntuple flow test suite
14:15:13 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, waiting for Peter to apply final touches to onboard the CVL 810 2p100GE NIC in vpp_device testbed
14:15:31 <mackonstan> #topic Releases CSIT-2106
14:15:52 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, rc2 tests finished, rc2 data in master report
14:16:09 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, reorganized graphs based on adjusted job_specs
14:17:53 <mackonstan> #link https://docs.fd.io/csit/master/report/vpp_performance_tests/packet_throughput_graphs/index.html
14:18:04 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, comparison tables are there too
14:18:24 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, noted some regressions
14:19:23 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, 5% regression in avf nat44ed udp cps at smaller scale
14:20:07 <mackonstan> #info previous regr is in 2n-clx and 2n-skx
14:22:03 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, 3n-skx ipsec 4tnl aes256gcm - 30% bad results and 15% over avg, will take time to bisect as stdev is big
14:23:29 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, two regressions issues in 3n-tsh, i) one ipsec issue similar to xeon one, ii) 15% regr on vhost with testpmd-in-vm
14:24:52 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, report static content TODO list published on csit-dev earlier today.
14:32:06 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, rc2 data will be overwritten in the master report once the rls2106 test data arrives, ETA Tue 06-Jul
14:32:44 <mackonstan> #topic Physical Infrastructure
14:34:17 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, FD.io lab extension in 2021, WIP
14:34:39 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, dependency on the vendor funding agreement being finalized
14:34:49 <mackonstan> #topic Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD
14:35:39 <mackonstan> #info Dave, getting one git clone failure a day, out of O(100), so low failure ratio
14:36:17 <mackonstan> #info Dave, relocation of remaining LF IT systems to YUL1 after the CSIT-2106 ships
14:37:29 <mackonstan> #info Dave, Moving away from Nexus, putting together wiki page capturing all artefacts hosted in Nexus that would need to migrate
14:38:03 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, Oper branches: More verification or remove?, last week brief discussion, action on Vratko to write up the summary in email
14:43:25 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, Failure cause identification with build-failure-analyzer Jenkins plugin., last week brief discussion, agreed to investigate further.
14:43:48 <mackonstan> #topic Environment, Framework
14:44:31 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, Peter updated env version and documented it in the report
14:45:09 <mackonstan> #topic Trending
14:46:08 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, updating the graphs to reflect job_spec changes and aligning with graphs in report
14:55:05 <mackonstan> #info Viliam, Vratko, trending failures on master (overlapping with 2106): i) sporadic failures with rdma-core driver, ii) always failing nat44ed high scale throughput not reaching set number of connections, iii) always failing (some) ipsec async tests.
14:55:35 <mackonstan> #topic Fd.io Events
14:55:51 <mackonstan> #link https://fd.io/latest/webinars/secure_terabit/
14:58:11 <mackonstan> #endmeeting