14:02:42 <pmikus> #startmeeting 25-Aug 2021 http://fd.io/ CSIT Project Meeting
14:02:42 <collab-meetbot`> Meeting started Wed Aug 25 14:02:42 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is pmikus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:02:42 <collab-meetbot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:02:42 <collab-meetbot`> The meeting name has been set to '25_aug_2021_http___fd_io__csit_project_meeting'
14:02:48 <vrpolak> #info Vratko Polak.
14:02:51 <pmikus> #chair
14:02:51 <collab-meetbot`> Current chairs: pmikus
14:02:56 <pmikus> #info Peter Mikus
14:03:00 <fan_zhang> #info Fan Zhang
14:03:06 <pmikus> #topic Agenda bashing
14:04:03 <pmikus> #topic Inputs from projects
14:04:16 <pmikus> #info VPP - no update
14:04:25 <pmikus> #info VSAP - no update
14:05:05 <pmikus> #info TCS - Discussion about licensing // no CSIT action required
14:05:29 <pmikus> #topic New and refactor tests
14:09:37 <dwallacelf> #info Dave Wallace
14:09:45 <pmikus> #info vpp_device framework updated to use suite gen for multiple NIC vendors. https://git.fd.io/csit/tree/docs/job_specs/vpp_device/vpp-1n-skx.md file to be used to register new Testcase
14:14:23 <pmikus> #info IPsec SPD flow cache patches: no updates
14:16:18 <pmikus> #info TRex b2b loopback calibration tests - Patch proposed, still in review and in progress of tweaking code.
14:18:33 <pmikus> #info L2 and IP scale tests - VAT fixed by Vratko's patch https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/csit/+/33392, another patch to be reviewed
14:18:46 <pmikus> #topic Releases
14:20:34 <pmikus> #info CSIT-2110 - content to be added to wiki
14:21:12 <pmikus> #info CSIT-2106 - root cause to be discussed and reviewed
14:21:37 <pmikus> #info CSIT-2101.1 maintenance - no update
14:21:56 <pmikus> #topic Physical Infrastructure
14:24:18 <pmikus> #info New ARMs already in DC, Cabling and documention to be sorted. TG's from ICX are still missing. ETA for ICX late Oct/early Nov
14:24:58 <pmikus> #topic Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD
14:26:05 <pmikus> #info JCASC disaster, but we work through that, new Docker images generated with LFtools fixes. Sep-8 scheduled for Jenkins migration. S3 migration almost done.
14:26:55 <pmikus> #info S3 docs: s3-docs.fd.io/csit/master/report s3-docs.fd.io/csit/master/trending s3-docs.fd.io/csit/master/docs
14:39:43 <pmikus> #info Remove Nexus from logs production: https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/ci-management/+/33570
14:43:17 <pmikus> #info Oper branches: More verification or remove? - Vratko wants to start discussions
14:48:28 <pmikus> #info Failure cause identification with build-failure-analyzer Jenkins plugin - not possible to have JCACS
14:48:48 <pmikus> #topic Environment, Framework
14:53:03 <pmikus> #info Need to track and review Intel driver FW compatiblity matrix - still work in progress due to unreleased version of drivers
14:54:15 <pmikus> #info Scale tests: finding alternative to deprecated VAT - VAT2 not yet working, VAT1 exec in place
14:54:39 <pmikus> #info PAPI lower priority to fix.
14:55:18 <pmikus> #info csit-report emails - errors markup, 32898  - to be reviewed
14:57:31 <pmikus> #info VPP API changes' tracking - next week to update docs for API tracking
15:01:26 <pmikus> #endmeeting