13:58:06 <pmikus> #startmeeting FD.io CSIT Project Meeting
13:58:06 <collab-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Oct  6 13:58:06 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is pmikus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:58:06 <collab-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
13:58:06 <collab-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to 'fd_io_csit_project_meeting'
13:58:13 <pmikus> #chair
13:58:13 <collab-meetbot> Current chairs: pmikus
13:58:28 <pmikus> #info Peter Mikus
14:02:29 <vrpolak> #info Vratko Polak.
14:02:38 <fan_zhang> #info Fan Zhang
14:03:07 <pmikus> #topic Agenda bashing
14:03:15 <dwallacelf> #info Dave Wallace
14:03:28 <pmikus> #topic Inputs from projects
14:03:50 <tifrank> #info Tibor Frank
14:03:50 <pmikus> #info vpp - no news, preparing for RC
14:04:39 <pmikus> #topic new tests
14:05:29 <pmikus> #info PRC national holiday no updates yet. ETA to get beck to work next week.
14:06:01 <pmikus> #info No new updates on "E810 flow offload patch" - patch ready to merge
14:09:50 <pmikus> #info IPsec scheduler - no CSIT code issue // no work on CSIT side here, on VPP there are "blind" patches due to unable to reproduce CSIT env, patch assumes 2RXQ, ETA: end of next week, no target for making it till rls2110.
14:11:01 <pmikus> #info there is a plan on backporting patches on IPsec to rls2110
14:13:05 <pmikus> #info IPsec SPD flow cache patches - no update, to be removed from rls2110, changes are required on VPP side (ARM team working on this), no target date. No view on the state.
14:15:05 <pmikus> #info IPsec flow tests affected by the speed of API, there is some work in that area, but not for rls2110. Intel working on that with lower priority.
14:16:14 <pmikus> #info IP scale tests - no change since last week. rls2110 only change is plen30. Speed improvement in PAPI scale rescheduled to next release.
14:18:31 <pmikus> #topic Releases
14:20:17 <pmikus> #info testing is going well, few hiccups on infra level, all issues solved, DPDK tests are ongoing, AWS testing is ongoing, retest of rls2106 in rls2110environment in progress.
14:22:12 <pmikus> #info Tibor will rerun report generation mechanics to check if report mechanics to AWS CF is ready and working.
14:22:26 <pmikus> #topic Physical Infrastructure
14:25:54 <pmikus> #info FW upgraded on FVL NICs, two issues (TB24 carrier down, ARM cannot be upgraded), both waiting for Vexxhosts
14:26:18 <pmikus> #info ICX ETA November, Ampere unknown status.
14:27:04 <pmikus> #info FD.io lab budget planning for 2022 - ?.
14:27:30 <pmikus> #topic - Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD
14:32:04 <pmikus> #info One outage - CA certificate expired, Dawe fixed issue by updating ca-certificated package. (cascading to every image used - AWS, ansible, perf tb, ...).
14:38:28 <pmikus> #info FD.io storage migration to S3 - VPP docs refactor, code in progress as part of hackathon.
14:41:27 <pmikus> #topic Environment, Framework
14:42:05 <pmikus> #info TRex: follow-up on v2.88 / v2.90 5 msec latency issue - waiting for the data from rls2110
14:42:20 <pmikus> #info VPP API changes' tracking. - cleanup in place
14:42:52 <pmikus> #topic Trending
14:44:35 <pmikus> #info VPP-1995 i40e driver issue, vlan stripping for VF not working - add configuration option. Damjan needs to take a look.
14:45:30 <pmikus> #info Maintainers, commit message template, https://www.conventionalcommits.org
14:47:36 <pmikus> #endmeeting