15:01:51 <mackonstan> #startmeeting FD.io CSIT project meeting
15:01:51 <collab-meetbot`> Meeting started Wed Nov  3 15:01:51 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is mackonstan. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:01:51 <collab-meetbot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:01:51 <collab-meetbot`> The meeting name has been set to 'fd_io_csit_project_meeting'
15:01:56 <pmikus> #info Peter Mikus
15:02:00 <tifrank> #info Tibor Frank
15:02:02 <vrpolak> #info Vratko Polak.
15:02:09 <mackonstan> #info mackonstan
15:02:27 <mackonstan> #chair
15:02:27 <collab-meetbot`> Current chairs: mackonstan
15:03:18 <mackonstan> #topic Agenda bashing
15:03:55 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects: VPP
15:04:09 <mackonstan> #info no news
15:04:17 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects: VSAP
15:04:21 <fan_zhang> #info Fan Zhang
15:04:22 <mackonstan> #info Dave: no inputs
15:04:40 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects: TSC
15:04:52 <jlinkes> #info Juraj LinkeŇ°
15:04:58 <dwallacelf> #info Dave Wallace
15:06:46 <mackonstan> #info Maciek: 2022 lab extension budget guesstimates provided to Trishan, based on discussion on CSIT calls
15:07:10 <mackonstan> #topic New or refactored tests - E810 flow "offload" tests
15:09:00 <mackonstan> #info Fan: will follow up on the email thread on csit-dev mailer
15:11:18 <mackonstan> #topic Releases CSIT-2110
15:16:51 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, confirmed that job_specs adjustments worked, all iterative MRR tests < 12hrs
15:19:09 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, rls2110 testing is going well, 5-10 iterative test runs completed, draft report will be updated with new data (replacing rc2 data) later today
15:19:45 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, rc2 analysis picked up two regressions vhost and ipsec (library update), waiting for rls test resuls to confirm
15:21:28 <mackonstan> #info Tibor report update, some static content is still missing, see the TODO list distributed to csit-dev last week Wed 278-Oct
15:23:32 <mackonstan> #info s/Wed 278-Oct/Wed 27-Oct/
15:23:49 <mackonstan> #topic Physical Infrastructure
15:24:09 <mackonstan> #topic Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD
15:24:44 <mackonstan> #info Dave, packagecloud issue last Fri, otherwise no issues.
15:26:48 <mackonstan> #info Dave, pushed vpp docs to S3
15:27:34 <mackonstan> #info Dave, historical data currently stored in Nexus to be archived to S3 - Dave to open the ticket
15:28:23 <mackonstan> #info Dave, building new Docker executor images
15:30:15 <mackonstan> #info Peter, Maciek, CSIT now got an AWS EC2 account, initial perf tests executed successfully
15:32:27 <mackonstan> #info Peter, all weekly jobs to be executed under this new account, all rls2110 tests will be switched shortly
15:34:21 <mackonstan> #topic Trending
15:35:16 <mackonstan> #info Viliam, reporting on daily trending tests failures, VPP is crashing, RCA in progress
15:37:15 <mackonstan> #endmeeting