15:03:41 <mackonstan> #startmeeting FD.io CSIT Project Meeting
15:03:41 <collab-meetbot`> Meeting started Wed Nov 24 15:03:41 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is mackonstan. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:03:41 <collab-meetbot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:03:41 <collab-meetbot`> The meeting name has been set to 'fd_io_csit_project_meeting'
15:03:47 <mackonstan> #info mackonstan
15:03:49 <mackonstan> #chair
15:03:49 <collab-meetbot`> Current chairs: mackonstan
15:03:52 <vrpolak> #info Vratko Polak.
15:03:56 <fan_zhang> #info Fan ZHang
15:04:01 <jlinkes> #info Juraj LinkeŇ°
15:04:04 <dwallacelf> #info Dave Wallace
15:04:20 <tifrank> #info Tibor Frank
15:04:25 <viliamluc> #info Viliam Luc
15:04:47 <mackonstan> #topic Agenda Bashing
15:05:38 <mackonstan> #info VPP, Andrew, nothing to report
15:08:32 <mackonstan> #info TSC, Maciek, call for FD.io participation in 2022 LFN Developer & Testing Forum January
15:08:44 <mackonstan> #link https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=53609047
15:09:05 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, maybe a short overview, talk about MLRsearch and anomaly detection
15:10:37 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, Maciek, will put forward a talk/slot proposal by the deadline of 03-Dec
15:11:44 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, Vratko, possibly to talk about PAL
15:12:20 <mackonstan> #topic E810 flow "offload" tests
15:13:48 <mackonstan> #info Fan, Maciek, vpp-csit-device tests are back in running and voting for x86, but not voting for arm
15:14:30 <mackonstan> #info Dave, for arm, need to move it from hourly runs into per patch, monitor results, and if consistent, then make them voting
15:14:57 <mackonstan> #topic Releases CSIT-2110
15:15:14 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, all testing is complete
15:16:26 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, two new changes: i) added more 2n-icx data based on csit results provided by Intel; ii) updated graphs in master report with individual test results represented as dots next to box-and-whiskers plots
15:17:45 <mackonstan> #info Considering the release closed
15:19:44 <mackonstan> #topic Releases CSIT-2202
15:22:03 <mackonstan> #info dates published
15:22:38 <mackonstan> #link https://wiki.fd.io/view/CSIT/csit2202_plan
15:22:51 <mackonstan> #topic Physical Infrastructure
15:23:21 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, Vexxhost confirmed 5 ICX servers will be shipping shortly from SuperMicro, but ETA is unknown.
15:23:33 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, ampere servers ETA unknown
15:24:07 <mackonstan> #topic Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD
15:24:22 <mackonstan> #info Dave, CI/CD infra working well, no issue
15:24:40 <dwallacelf> #link https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/ci-management/+/34578
15:24:50 <mackonstan> #info Dave, re migration away from nexus, patch submitted for migration of docs for VPP, VSAP, HICN
15:25:29 <mackonstan> #info see link above, cleans up all remaining FD.io projects using Nexus, VPP and CSIT are off it already
15:25:56 <mackonstan> #info once Nexus retired we will be able to update the urls, getting rid of "s3-" prefix
15:26:21 <mackonstan> #topic Trending
15:27:43 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, looking at af_xdp and rdma failures, that were generated the same papi error msg, fixed that
15:29:37 <mackonstan> #info Viliam, Tibor, rdma always failing on 2n-zn2 + 2n-clx, af_xdp failing on 2n-skx tb24 testbeds. Tibor confirmed tb24 was troublesome also for report testing.
15:30:18 <mackonstan> #info Viliam, policy 256gcm failing on tsh, collaborating with Juraj.
15:30:57 <mackonstan> #chair tifrank
15:30:57 <collab-meetbot`> Warning: Nick not in channel: tifrank
15:30:57 <collab-meetbot`> Current chairs: mackonstan tifrank
15:31:05 <mackonstan> #chair Tibor Frank
15:31:05 <collab-meetbot`> Warning: Nick not in channel: Tibor
15:31:05 <collab-meetbot`> Warning: Nick not in channel: Frank
15:31:05 <collab-meetbot`> Current chairs: Frank Tibor mackonstan tifrank
15:37:24 <tifrank> #topic Commiters
15:38:10 <tifrank> #info We are going to remove Jan Gelety from the committers as he is not active for a long time.
15:39:05 <tifrank> #info Vratko will prepare the patch, the others will add their +1 or -1
15:39:20 <tifrank> #endmeeting