14:59:07 <mackonstan> #startmeeting FD.io CSIT Project Meeting
14:59:07 <collab-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Dec  1 14:59:07 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is mackonstan. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:59:07 <collab-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:59:07 <collab-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to 'fd_io_csit_project_meeting'
14:59:34 <vrpolak> #info Vratko Polak.
14:59:57 <tifrank> #info Tibor Frank
15:00:30 <pmikus> #info Peter Mikus
15:01:20 <mackonstan> #info mackonstan
15:01:28 <mackonstan> #chair
15:01:28 <collab-meetbot> Current chairs: mackonstan
15:01:52 <jlinkes> #info Juraj LinkeŇ°
15:02:57 <mackonstan> #topic Agenda bashing
15:03:21 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - VPP
15:03:31 <mackonstan> #info Andrew - nothing to report
15:04:08 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - VSAP
15:04:14 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - TSC
15:04:45 <mackonstan> #topic New or refactored tests - E810 flow "offload" tests
15:05:29 <mackonstan> #info device: added back in and voting for skx (not for arm)
15:06:39 <mackonstan> #info perf: - Fan, didn't restart it yet, was occoupied with dpdk 2111
15:07:06 <mackonstan> #topic New or refactored tests - Scale tests
15:07:23 <mackonstan> #info Vratko - removed service density ipsec tests
15:08:02 <mackonstan> #info Vratko - removed service density ipsec test suites
15:08:40 <mackonstan> #topic Releases - 2110
15:09:32 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, still awaiting for more test results from Intel for 2n-icx and 3n-icx
15:10:01 <mackonstan> #topic Releases - 2202
15:10:46 <mackonstan> #info rls 2202 dates are set
15:10:48 <mackonstan> #link https://wiki.fd.io/view/CSIT/csit2202_plan
15:11:03 <mackonstan> #info Fan, working on integrating dpdk-21.11 into vpp
15:11:58 <mackonstan> #info Fan, quite a few major changes in data structures and APIs used by VPP, but not critical ones
15:12:31 <mackonstan> #info Fan, will provide a list of the major changes, csit-dev mailer pls
15:13:04 <mackonstan> #info Fan, will be pushing a patch, will advertise it, so that we can run pre-merge tests, using CSIT per-patch testing infra
15:13:44 <dwallacelf> #info Dave Wallace
15:16:08 <mackonstan> #topic Physical Infrastructure
15:18:18 <fan_zhang> #info Fan Zhang
15:19:05 <mackonstan> #info Maciek - tb24 was not in the best state of health, Viliam believes it's not hw related, Peter, hugepage problem, fixed now.
15:20:36 <mackonstan> #info Maciek - Meri Tadevosyan @vexxhost, confirmed 5 supermicro units are expected to reach YUL1 DC today.
15:22:06 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, Peter - got photos of FD.io CSIT racks in fd.io vexxhost slack channel - need to analyse, and propose the installation scheme
15:22:30 <mackonstan> #topic Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD
15:23:16 <mackonstan> #info Dave, CI/CD working OK, had issue with broken builds due to missing dependencies for rdma plugin, Benoit pushed the fix
15:25:08 <mackonstan> #info Dave, cleanup patch for migration from nexus to s3, ready to merge subject to hicn doc job
15:27:55 <vrpolak> Links (intentionally not as #links): https://wiki.fd.io/view/Cicn https://wiki.fd.io/view/HICN
15:33:04 <mackonstan> #info re VPP-1995 i40e driver issue, vlan stripping for VF not working - email thread between Juraj, Peter, RayK, Maciek - bug recognized as bug by Intel team, config order workaround provided, need to validate
15:35:11 <mackonstan> #info TSC, Maciek, call for FD.io participation in 2022 LFN Developer & Testing Forum January - three agenda points
15:35:49 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, Vratko, Maciek - i) csit overview, ii) MLRsearch and anomaly detection, iii) talk about PAL presentation
15:37:32 <mackonstan> #chair vrpolak
15:37:32 <collab-meetbot> Warning: Nick not in channel: vrpolak
15:37:32 <collab-meetbot> Current chairs: mackonstan vrpolak
15:40:45 <vrpolak> #info Good news for crypto async scheduler issue. There is a fix that work internally, at the cost of 5% performance decrease. Needs some more time to be available in Gerrit.
15:41:35 <vrpolak> #endmeeting