15:01:08 <mackonstan> #startmeeting FD.io CSIT Project Meeting
15:01:08 <collab-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Mar  9 15:01:08 2022 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is mackonstan. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:01:08 <collab-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:01:08 <collab-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to 'fd_io_csit_project_meeting'
15:01:19 <mackonstan> #info mackonstan
15:01:22 <vrpolak> #info Vratko Polak.
15:01:34 <tifrank> #info Tibor Frank
15:04:20 <jlinkes> #info Juraj LinkeŇ°
15:04:49 <mackonstan> #chair mackonstan vrpolak tifrank jlinkes
15:04:49 <collab-meetbot> Warning: Nick not in channel: mackonstan
15:04:49 <collab-meetbot> Warning: Nick not in channel: vrpolak
15:04:49 <collab-meetbot> Warning: Nick not in channel: tifrank
15:04:49 <collab-meetbot> Warning: Nick not in channel: jlinkes
15:04:49 <collab-meetbot> Current chairs: jlinkes mackonstan tifrank vrpolak
15:04:50 <fan_zhang> #info Fan Zhang
15:05:12 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - VPP
15:05:37 <mackonstan> #info Andrew - no updates
15:06:14 <mackonstan> #topic TSC update
15:06:27 <mackonstan> #info Dave Wallace elected a new TSC chair
15:07:10 <mackonstan> #topic New or (to be) refactored tests
15:07:33 <mackonstan> #info Fan - no updates on flow tests, still wip
15:08:17 <mackonstan> #topic VPP v22.02 hot patch(es) items
15:09:22 <mackonstan> #info Fan - no update on DPDK 21.11 performance regression - email thread on dpdk-dev mailer got stalled, looking to re-awake it
15:25:48 <mackonstan> #info Fan - will push dpdk patch into vpp repo, will work with Vratko to verify its performance and behaviour, and then be run by vpp-dev folks
15:26:43 <mackonstan> #info Fan - will push dpdk patch into vpp repo, will work with Vratko to verify its performance and behaviour, and then be run by vpp-dev folks
15:27:33 <mackonstan> #topic Releases - CSIT-2202
15:28:03 <mackonstan> #info Tibor - report has been generated and is in the release branch, and is published
15:28:51 <mackonstan> #link https://s3-docs.fd.io/csit/rls2202/report/
15:29:10 <mackonstan> #link https://s3-docs.fd.io/csit/rls2202/report/vpp_performance_tests/csit_release_notes.html#known-issues
15:35:06 <mackonstan> #info Maciek - total of 13 new known issues. Proposing to share important highlights on failures and regressions on the next vpp-dev community call.
15:36:51 <mackonstan> #info Vratko - re regressions, as reported 2 weeks ago, in addition to dpdk, there are two more regressions: l2-input, nat44ed cps.
15:43:08 <mackonstan> #info Vratko - expecting first drop of RCAs in the report version next week
15:44:34 <mackonstan> #info Tibor - most performance testbeds (no 2n-icx) are back into once a day cadence of performance trending jobs
15:46:04 <mackonstan> #topic Physical Infrastructure
15:48:33 <mackonstan> #info Maciek - asked LFN to order 5 x 2p100ge connectx5 ex nics
15:48:56 <mackonstan> #info Peter - ampere performance servers expected this friday
15:49:00 <mackonstan> #topic Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD
15:49:03 <mackonstan> #info no update
15:49:29 <mackonstan> #topic Trending
15:49:36 <mackonstan> #info Viliam - no new failures observed
15:50:07 <mackonstan> #topic csit-2202 RCAs
15:50:45 <mackonstan> #info Vratko - some more comments about RCAs, wants to capture another type of anomaly like stdev
15:56:50 <mackonstan> #endmeeting