13:58:58 <mackonstan> #startmeeting FD.io CSIT Project Meeting
13:58:58 <collab-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Jun  8 13:58:58 2022 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is mackonstan. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:58:58 <collab-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
13:58:58 <collab-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to 'fd_io_csit_project_meeting'
13:59:04 <mackonstan> #info mackonstan
14:00:31 <tifrank> #info Tibor Frank
14:01:13 <vrpolak> #Vratko Polak.
14:03:00 <mackonstan> #chair mackonstan fan_zhang tifrank vrpolak
14:03:00 <collab-meetbot> Warning: Nick not in channel: mackonstan
14:03:00 <collab-meetbot> Warning: Nick not in channel: fan_zhang
14:03:00 <collab-meetbot> Warning: Nick not in channel: tifrank
14:03:00 <collab-meetbot> Warning: Nick not in channel: vrpolak
14:03:00 <collab-meetbot> Current chairs: fan_zhang mackonstan tifrank vrpolak
14:03:13 <mackonstan> #topic Agenda bashing
14:03:50 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - VPP
14:04:23 <mackonstan> #info Andrew, one week to rc2
14:05:08 <mackonstan> #info Fan, added a fix to master, cherry picked into stable/2206, Andrew to review/merge
14:05:21 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - TSC
14:05:45 <mackonstan> #topic Inputs from projects - goVPP
14:06:24 <mackonstan> #info Maciek on behalf of Dave Wallace, goVPP has now regular project calls, see updated fd.io govpp wiki page for details
14:08:15 <mackonstan> #topic E810 flow "offload" tests
14:09:29 <mackonstan> #info re 36119: Add ipsec policy test suites with flow director or rss accelerated | https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/csit/+/36119
14:09:38 <mackonstan> #info Fan, tests are failing
14:11:11 <mackonstan> #info Fan, need e810 driver and ddp comms package update - Peter and Yulong are working on it
14:11:25 <mackonstan> #info Peter, just confirmed that DDP version should be correct
14:13:20 <mackonstan> #info Fan, Maciek, for vpp_device tests, patch is in progress, 35743: dpdk: VPP own DPDK flags | https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/35743
14:16:20 <mackonstan> #info Fan, start email thread to resolve the proposed code and test design issue
14:17:03 <mackonstan> #topic VPP and CSIT hot items
14:19:28 <mackonstan> #info re AMD performance results review, Sivaprasad, AMD team is in the process of setting up internal CSIT lab, will come back with updates
14:19:58 <mackonstan> #topic Releases - 2206
14:20:33 <mackonstan> #info rc1 testing, Tibor, all testing done, results in draft report in master
14:21:05 <mackonstan> #link https://s3-docs.fd.io/csit/master/report/
14:21:23 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, added testbeds to report 3n-alt
14:21:39 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, observed a large difference between PDR and NDR
14:22:18 <mackonstan> #info Juraj, is following with Arm team on that issue
14:22:41 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, x710 10gbe links are down on 2n-clx, Peter is t/shooting
14:25:04 <mackonstan> #info Viliam, another issue known from 2202 csit-1803 all imix cbc failing on 3n-icx
14:27:29 <mackonstan> #info Viliam, csit-1827 - all avf crypto 3n-icx and 3n-skx failing for 1518b no traffic, imix excessive traffic loss, already caught in trending but was very sporadic
14:28:43 <mackonstan> #info Vratko confirmed it is indeed csit-1827
14:28:50 <mackonstan> #link https://jira.fd.io/browse/CSIT-1827
14:29:32 <mackonstan> #info Tibor, once rc2 artifacts are available, will be doing 5 iterative runs
14:34:14 <mackonstan> #topic Physical Infrastructure
14:35:04 <mackonstan> #info Maciek, remaining ICX systems are arriving this week
14:35:55 <mackonstan> #info Sivaprasad, re new AMD hw, will ask Keesang to join the call and provide update
14:36:21 <mackonstan> #info Peter, re SNR onboarding, no progress, missing basic user manual info from Intel
14:36:38 <mackonstan> #topic Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD
14:36:58 <mackonstan> #topic Environment, Framework
14:37:13 <mackonstan> #topic Trending
14:38:54 <mackonstan> #info Peter, vpp-e810 and trex-cx5 link rings are not working, trex is unable to send traffic
14:40:28 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, another issue is tcp throughput tests, ticket csit-1830, showed up after trex upgrade
14:43:57 <mackonstan> #info Vratko, clearly a trex issue, struggling to find a workaround for small frame sizes
14:45:11 <mackonstan> #endmeeting