15:01:02 <DaveBarach> #startmeeting fdio vpp
15:01:02 <collabot`> Meeting started Tue Jun 14 15:01:02 2016 UTC.  The chair is DaveBarach. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:01:02 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:01:02 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'fdio_vpp'
15:01:33 <edwarnicke> DaveBarach: could you #chair me?
15:01:43 <alagalah> you usually have to be more fastidious with meeting stuff when its a shared channel but this all gets archived to the channel folder
15:01:54 <DaveBarach> #chair edwarnicke
15:01:54 <collabot`> Current chairs: DaveBarach edwarnicke
15:02:26 <edwarnicke> #chair alagalah Chrisy dmarion florinc keith_wiles ppfister joelhalpern
15:02:26 <collabot`> Current chairs: Chrisy DaveBarach alagalah dmarion edwarnicke florinc joelhalpern keith_wiles ppfister
15:03:02 <alagalah> #topic Project around the horn
15:03:08 <alagalah> #info CSIT - maciek
15:03:24 <alagalah> #info CSIT making separate branches to match VPP
15:03:39 <alagalah> #info Those branches exist but this is more automation
15:04:37 <alagalah> #info Introduced trending graph for performance
15:04:48 <alagalah> (wating for link from Macieks chair)
15:05:26 <mortderire> Is the metting on today - trouble getting in
15:05:49 <raykinsella> never mind figured it out
15:05:57 <alagalah> #link https://jenkins.fd.io/view/csit/job/csit-vpp-perf-hw-all/plot/ Performance plots from CSIT Jenkins jobs
15:09:16 <edwarnicke> #info VPP - vdb (virtual bridge domain) removed from HC (it moved to ODL)
15:12:55 <alagalah> lmao
15:13:11 * alagalah shock and awe - best take on that phrase ever
15:15:29 <alagalah> #topic Release readiness review
15:15:47 <alagalah> #info tag will be "v1606" <- edwarnicke please verify for me I think I got that right
15:16:09 <edwarnicke> alagalah: You correctly transcribed what I said... so if its wrong, its on me ;)
15:17:22 <alagalah> #info some bugs exist but it appears only VPP-137 is the most serious and there is a workaround ... given complexity a fix maybe more complex given the time frame left before release
15:17:37 <alagalah> #info alagalah has been dragging his feet on VPP-99 but not blocking release
15:18:17 <alagalah> #info DaveBarach mentions MEMSET issue (I don't have a JIRA ref for it)
15:18:34 <edwarnicke> #link https://wiki.fd.io/view/Mature_Release_Process/Release_Review_Template <- Release Review template
15:25:44 <edwarnicke> #topic vpp 16.09 release
15:25:57 <edwarnicke> #link https://wiki.fd.io/view/Projects/vpp/Release_Plans/Release_Plan_16.09 <- Draft VPP release plan for 16.09
15:28:30 <OleTroan> Agile is dead! ;-)
15:30:32 <alagalah|alt> OleTroan: ack
15:30:58 <Chrisy> "theme" might be a good analogy for how we're using the epic tool
15:35:23 <raykinsella> When is the ODL codefreeze?
15:35:29 <Chrisy> september
15:35:32 <raykinsella> thx
15:35:35 <Chrisy> in seattle
15:36:39 <Chrisy> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/opendaylight-summit  sep 27, in fact
15:47:52 <alagalah|alt> raykinsella: Jun 30
15:48:01 <alagalah|alt> https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Boron_Release_Plan
15:48:16 <alagalah|alt> See M5 6/30 - 8/4 depending on the project offset
15:48:30 <raykinsella> alagalah|alt: thanks
15:49:05 <Chrisy> oh man, i totally misread what you asked
15:49:12 <Chrisy> i saw codefreeze and read conference
15:50:09 <Chrisy> is it friday yet? :)
16:04:51 <edwarnicke> #endmeeting