14:00:11 <r-mibu> #startmeeting doctor
14:00:11 <collabot`> Meeting started Tue Feb 23 14:00:11 2016 UTC.  The chair is r-mibu. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:11 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:00:11 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'doctor'
14:00:21 <r-mibu> #topic roll call
14:00:26 <r-mibu> #info Ryota Mibu
14:01:00 <tommyL> #info Tommy Lindgren
14:02:25 <ildikov> #info Ildiko Vancsa
14:03:00 <r-mibu> https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/doctor_meetings
14:03:31 <r-mibu> #chair tommyL ildikov
14:03:31 <collabot`> Current chairs: ildikov r-mibu tommyL
14:04:25 <GeraldK> #info Gerald Kunzmann
14:05:56 <GeraldK> can you pls type your text, very hard to hear you
14:06:43 <ohad> #info Ohad Shamir
14:08:27 <r-mibu> #topic agenda bashing
14:08:30 <r-mibu> #link https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/doctor_meetings
14:09:46 <r-mibu> #topic OPNFV B release readiness
14:10:06 <r-mibu> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/releases/brahmaputra/daily_status
14:10:31 <GeraldK> #info Debra mentions that Doctor is not part of Brahmaputra release in February
14:11:33 <GeraldK> #info Test scenario was fixed before the deadline, but not merged into the testing image, so the test continued to fail. New code was merged today and resulted in success.
14:12:26 <Julien-zte> #info Julien
14:13:41 <r-mibu> #info https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/10333 - fix before the deadline
14:14:09 <r-mibu> #info https://build.opnfv.org/ci/view/functest/job/functest-apex-opnfv-jump-1-daily-brahmaputra/60/console - success log today
14:14:27 <dwj> The Cinder expert is away for five weeks on a business trip,so he can't attend our meeting.
14:15:02 <dwj> And i don't find the Cinder expert yet.
14:15:16 <r-mibu> dwj ok, do we need this topic today?
14:16:01 <r-mibu> https://wiki.opnfv.org/releases/brahmaputra/daily_status
14:18:54 <GeraldK> #info Ryota had been discussing on this with Jose and Morgan
14:19:57 <r-mibu> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/10379/
14:23:23 <r-mibu> #topic Doctor SB API
14:33:36 <GeraldK> #info Gerald proposes to have two timestamps "event time" and "received time" at Inspector. Tommy mentions that with time sync it may not be required to have two timestamps.
14:33:56 <Julien-zte> #info GeraldK suggest that monitor to monitor_id
14:34:05 <GeraldK> #info Tommy: what is difference between type and status?
14:37:12 <GeraldK> #info GeraldK: "down" is only one example, but there are other events that may require other "details"
14:40:47 <GeraldK> #info GeraldK proposes to review NB API of existing monitor candidates
14:42:18 <GeraldK> #info ohad: this looks good and is a good match to what Vitrage can provide
14:43:55 <GeraldK> #info mtahhan mentions this looks good from SFQM view
14:47:44 <r-mibu> #topic aob
14:48:11 <Julien-zte> #hi r-mibu, the ppt you showed us is in opennfv repo or wiki?
14:48:32 <r-mibu> yes :)
14:48:46 <Julien-zte> #info thanks, I will check
14:48:57 <r-mibu> old one - https://wiki.opnfv.org/_media/doctor/opnfv_doctor_sb_api.20150414.pptx
14:49:16 <r-mibu> today - https://wiki.opnfv.org/_media/doctor/opnfv_doctor_sb_api.20160223.pptx
14:50:29 <r-mibu> #endmeeting