14:02:01 <georgk> #startmeeting Dovetail weekly meeting
14:02:01 <collabot`> Meeting started Wed Aug 22 14:02:01 2018 UTC.  The chair is georgk. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:02:01 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:02:01 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'dovetail_weekly_meeting'
14:02:10 <georgk> #topic roll call
14:02:14 <georgk> #info Georg Kunz
14:02:25 <xudan> #info xudan
14:04:10 <dimitris_> #info Dimitris Tsiolakis
14:07:46 <georgk> #topic status pre-testing activities
14:09:16 <georgk> #info pre-testing activities are ongoing and no additional issues have been identified right now
14:09:17 <SerenaFeng> #info SerenaFeng
14:09:37 <georgk> #topic test case status
14:14:13 <georgk> #info bottleneck ssh issue: we need to update the releng script to check the scenario name and pass it to the dovetail CLI
14:17:29 <georgk> #info tempest custom test cases have started to fail in CI.
14:17:43 <georgk> #action georgk to create a JIRA ticket to follow this up
14:20:29 <georgk> #info the most important blocking issue is the inconsistent execution of the OS interop tests in functest
14:20:48 <georgk> #action georgk needs to highlight this to the functest team once more
14:29:07 <georgk> #info identity v2 is not supported by Functest anymore. It would be nice to get this covered, but it has a lower priority than DOVETAIL-662
14:45:55 <georgk> #action georgk needs to think about if an udate f the addendum is needed
14:48:00 <georgk> #topic release candidate preparartion
14:48:48 <georgk> #info georgk proposes to create a stable branch stable/fraser now and tagging the repo with a release candidate tag of ovp-2.0.0-rc1
14:52:35 <georgk> #info georgk will create a stable branch and start to tie our documentation into the OPNFV docs
14:53:29 <georgk> #endmeeting