13:02:58 <xudan__> #startmeeting dovetail meeting
13:02:58 <collabot`> Meeting started Wed Feb 20 13:02:58 2019 UTC.  The chair is xudan__. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:02:58 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:02:58 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'dovetail_meeting'
13:03:06 <xudan__> #chair skatsaounis
13:03:06 <collabot`> Current chairs: skatsaounis xudan__
13:03:21 <skatsaounis> #info Stamatis Katsaounis
13:06:31 <skatsaounis> #topic Gerrit Patch Reviews
13:13:26 <skatsaounis> #info functest changed interop version and as a result there are more test cases. xudan__ is going to talk with Cedric to find out more
13:16:52 <skatsaounis> #info functest made a change and tempest.log is almost empty. So we want to save rally.log instead of tempest.log
13:31:05 <xudan__> #action xudan will check if the tempest.log info is not useful
13:38:13 <skatsaounis> #info checksum needs to be produced for a single file input both for VVP and VNF SDK
13:49:34 <skatsaounis> #info the portal patch needs to remain open until LF provide all the content they need
13:51:46 <skatsaounis> #info we are going to add the option to be able to provide a list of check_result_files
14:06:02 <skatsaounis> #info rally tests patch needs an update to use the functest type instead of declaring a new functest-rally type
14:06:29 <skatsaounis> #topic AOB
14:15:41 <skatsaounis> #endmeeting