14:00:46 <hongbo666> #startmeeting dovetail weekly meeting
14:00:46 <collabot`> Meeting started Fri Mar  3 14:00:46 2017 UTC.  The chair is hongbo666. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:46 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:00:46 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'dovetail_weekly_meeting'
14:00:59 <hongbo666> #info rollcall
14:01:09 <hongbo666> #info Hongbo
14:01:16 <thaj> #info Thaj
14:01:29 <Wenjing> #info wenjing
14:01:32 <bryan_att> #info Bryan Sullivan
14:01:38 <MatthewLi> #info Jun Li
14:01:42 <s1061123> #info Tomofumi Hayashi
14:02:05 <ChrisPriceAB> #info chris price
14:02:08 <s1061123> Hi. One Q. is gotomeeting available today?
14:02:13 <hongbo666> yes
14:02:29 <hongbo666> #chair ChrisPriceAB
14:02:29 <collabot`> Current chairs: ChrisPriceAB hongbo666
14:02:31 <s1061123> thanks. let me in...
14:02:45 <ChrisPriceAB> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/969604901
14:03:04 <hongbo666> #topic Dovetail Danube planning
14:04:32 <hongbo666> #chair  bryan_att
14:04:32 <collabot`> Current chairs: ChrisPriceAB bryan_att hongbo666
14:05:37 <hongbo666> #info wenjing outlines the approach on the wiki of dovetail
14:06:57 <bryan_att> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/dovetail/Dovetail+Danube+Plan
14:09:08 <dneary> ChrisPriceAB, Why isn't it on 819-733-085 (for GTM)
14:09:35 <ChrisPriceAB> dneary not sure, that's the one I have in my inbox.  clicked the link...
14:12:37 <bryan_att> #link https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/dovetail-priorities
14:13:36 <bryan_att> #info That link will define the high-level scope and we will triage the JIRA issues against that.
14:14:29 <bryan_att> #link https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/dovetail-principles
14:16:50 <bryan_att> #info That link will allow us to focus on the criteria and process. We will incorporate the existing wiki content into it and get final agreement, which has been lacking so far.
14:19:02 <bryan_att> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/dovetail/Dovetail+Test+Case+Requirements has the existing info on test criteria
14:24:28 <bryan_att> #info Chris suggests that we use these calls to move the JIRA triage work forward.
14:24:59 <bryan_att> #info Bryan agrees, and Wenjing notes that we will do that in a later topic on this call.
14:26:52 <bryan_att> #info Wenjing asks for direct input to the plan at https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/Dovetail_Danube_Planning - intent is to present to TSC and Board etc
14:27:39 <ChrisPriceAB> https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/dovetail/Dovetail+Danube+Plan
14:32:14 <bryan_att> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/dovetail/Dovetail+Danube+Plan has been updated with the wiki content in a new preface section "Brainstorming". Have at it.
14:32:38 <bryan_att> #info (I mean the etherpad content...)
14:40:33 <bryan_att> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/dovetail/Dovetail+Test+Areas+and+Test+Cases has also been updated
14:45:56 <bryan_att> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/dovetail/Dovetail+Test+Case+Requirements has also been updated with the principles guiding development of the Dovetail program.
14:46:45 <dneary> bryan_att, We can hear your clickety-clack keyboard :-)
14:47:07 <bryan_att> #info We should use those two pages to guide the discussion on these high-level / prerequisite topics, before we start triaging JIRA issues etc in detail. We can in the process align the rest of the wiki page as needed.
15:05:09 <hongbo666> #endmeeting