12:59:52 <hongbo812212> #startmeeting dovetail weekly meeting
12:59:52 <collabot> Meeting started Fri Apr 21 12:59:52 2017 UTC.  The chair is hongbo812212. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
12:59:52 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
12:59:52 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to 'dovetail_weekly_meeting'
12:59:56 <hongbo812212> hello
13:00:16 <hongbo812212> we have the new number fo gotomeeting
13:00:32 <hongbo812212> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/819733085
13:00:53 <hongbo812212> #info rollcall
13:01:24 <hongbo812212> #info hongbo
13:02:22 <Wenjing> #info Wenjing
13:02:43 <hongbo812212> since the ray delete all other gotomeeting
13:03:02 <Wenjing> i'm unable to get on gtm - it says the meeting has been deleted or expired
13:03:05 <hongbo812212> we need to use the OPNFV gotomeeting unber
13:03:14 <hongbo812212> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/819733085
13:03:32 <hongbo812212> use this one, I update all email and callenda
13:04:03 <hongbo812212> there is only one number left, maybe all projects will use the only one number
13:04:16 <hongbo812212> the same number
13:05:21 <thaj> #info Thaj
13:05:59 <jose_lausuch> #info Jose Lausuch
13:09:06 <Wenjing> #topic agenda items added: chris to update test strategy doc, and jose on login flow
13:09:30 <Wenjing> #topic last time's minutes
13:10:52 <hongbo812212> #chair Wenjing
13:10:52 <collabot> Current chairs: Wenjing hongbo812212
13:12:19 <hongbo812212> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/Dovetail
13:15:49 <hongbo812212> #info luke will take the time to discuss the security in the plugfest
13:16:15 <trevor_intel> #info Trevor Cooper
13:16:20 <Wenjing> #topic hongbo update test plan on plugfest
13:27:55 <Wenjing> #info jose to host result db on plugfest site
13:34:50 <hongbo812212> #info wenjing introduce the user guid
13:35:29 <hongbo812212> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/dovetail/Dovetail+Testing+Guide
13:35:45 <hongbo812212> #info we will discuss this in the plugfest
13:36:07 <hongbo812212> #info chris suggested to discuss the strategy in the plugfest
13:36:20 <hongbo812212> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/32499
13:36:56 <Wenjing> #topic on test strategy doc, we will move discussion to plugfest
13:37:16 <Wenjing> #topic jose on test api login
13:38:25 <hongbo812212> #info the PTL of refstack suggest to use the same schema in the tempst
13:46:01 <hongbo812212> #info we will try to discuss reusin the schema from the refstack in the plugfest
13:49:35 <hongbo812212> #info Jose will lead this topic in the plugfest
13:51:01 <hongbo812212> #topic jira update
13:53:48 <hongbo812212> #info about the use guid, we will discuss this in the plugfest
13:54:30 <hongbo812212> #info about the HA ticket, fuqiao preapred the infomaiton for that, and this will be reveiwed in the plugfest
13:54:51 <hongbo812212> #info about the IPV6, bin is working on that.
13:55:31 <hongbo812212> #iinfo about the VPN, tim prepared the wiki and will  review that in the plugfest
14:00:17 <hongbo812212> #endmeeting