13:00:29 <hongbo91201> #startmeeting dovetail weekly meeting
13:00:29 <collabot> Meeting started Fri May  5 13:00:29 2017 UTC.  The chair is hongbo91201. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:00:29 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:00:29 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to 'dovetail_weekly_meeting'
13:00:41 <Wenjing> #info Wenjing
13:00:48 <hongbo91201> #info Hongbo
13:01:56 <xudan> #info Xudan
13:02:20 <georgk> #info Georg Kunz
13:02:46 <hongbo91201> #topic discussion of vote in dovetail team
13:03:41 <MatthewLi> #info Jun Li
13:04:19 <MatthewLi> hongbo91201: I think u should start meeting in IRC, ortherwise the logs will not recorded by robot
13:04:53 <hongbo91201> #chair ChrisPriceAB
13:04:53 <collabot> Current chairs: ChrisPriceAB hongbo91201
13:05:04 <timirnich> #info Tim Irnich
13:05:19 <ChrisPriceAB> #info Chris Price
13:05:29 <trevor_intel> #info Trevor Cooper
13:09:57 <hongbo91201> #info someone ocupied the gotomeeting
13:12:11 <ChrisPriceAB> #info dneary confirms the refstack scope was signed off and agreed by the committers and merged to master.
13:13:10 <ChrisPriceAB> #info dneary asks how to identify if a test case is optional or mandatory
13:13:35 <ChrisPriceAB> #info the proposal is that when a test suite is being proposed the patch includes where in the test scope it should be.
13:13:50 <ChrisPriceAB> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/34343/ a patch for SDNVPN which demonstrates the above approach
13:15:53 <hongbo91201> #action hongbo will follow the IPV6 and HA from Bin and Qiao
13:17:11 <ChrisPriceAB> #info dneary proposes that a test case proposal be documented as a "guide" for others.  dneary proposes the SDNVPN test case be used for this purpose.
13:19:11 <hongbo91201> #info about May 16, there was discssion in the plugfest, TSC will review the testcases and dovetail need to final the proposal.
13:23:29 <hongbo91201> #info in the scope, there are refstack testcases
13:27:05 <hongbo91201> #undo
13:27:05 <collabot> Removing item from minutes: <MeetBot.ircmeeting.items.Info object at 0x2537bd0>
13:33:45 <ChrisPriceAB> #info Wenjing asks if the TSC should be presented with only the scope document on the 10th of May
13:38:09 <hongbo91201> #info wenjing ask if the refstack in scope and (SDNVPN, IPV6 and HA) in docupments are ok for TSC review?
13:47:36 <hongbo91201> #action Chris asks for help for the document from the refstak guys
13:48:38 <ChrisPriceAB> #info wenjing outlines the team will try to prepare as much information as possible by the 16th and present some content to the TSC on the 16th.
13:52:17 <hongbo91201> #action hongbo will send out the plannin for the design summit in the maillist
13:53:01 <ChrisPriceAB> #info wenjing asks about offline mode support, indicating this was a discussion at the plugfest
13:53:13 <ChrisPriceAB> #info wenjing asks if we need to support it.
13:54:05 <ChrisPriceAB> #info Jose outlines that the functest team is working on this capability today.
13:54:31 <ChrisPriceAB> #info functest would be adjusted to prioritise local images over searching for online versions.
13:55:03 <ChrisPriceAB> #info it is not clear when this capability will be available.
13:57:35 <ChrisPriceAB> #info Jose indicates it will probably be ready in the June timeframe.
14:01:02 <hongbo91201> #endmeeting