15:00:07 <fdegir> #startmeeting Infra WG Meeting
15:00:07 <collabot`> Meeting started Mon Feb 26 15:00:07 2018 UTC.  The chair is fdegir. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:00:07 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:00:07 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'infra_wg_meeting'
15:00:11 <fdegir> #topic Rollcall
15:00:46 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners
15:00:48 <aricg> #info Aric Gardner
15:00:52 <gabriel_yuyang> #info Gabriel Yu
15:00:57 <timirnich> #info Tim Irnich
15:01:09 <pberberian> #info Parker Berberian
15:01:49 <fdegir> #topic LaaS Update/Progress/Demo
15:02:53 <fdegir> #info In order to support ARM, upstream project, FOG, needs to be patched
15:08:13 <fdegir> #topic LaaS availability prior to ONS
15:10:43 <fdegir> #info Resources from LaaS will be provided for ONS demos
15:10:51 <fdegir> #topic Pharos Spec refresh
15:11:01 <fdegir> #link https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/Pharos_Specification2.0
15:12:10 <fdegir> #info Pharos spec needs to be diversified to test different use cases
15:12:37 <fdegir> #info Some examples to this are; large deployments, small deployments, edge use cases, etc
15:15:05 <mbuil> fdegir: for ONS demos, can we already request the blades from LaaS?
15:15:22 <fdegir> mbuil: we can talk after the meeting
15:15:45 <mbuil> ok
15:16:27 <fdegir> #action Julien-zte and jmorgan1 to consolidate the feedback collected for Pharos 2.0, incorporate the use cases from the industry and present it to community
15:17:00 <Julien-zte> hi fdegir, there are some issue in my home network.
15:17:08 <Julien-zte> I'm working to get it up
15:17:41 <fdegir> #info This could also enable lab owners to equip their labs with special hw, benefiting the community
15:18:46 <fdegir> #topic Pharos vPOD PDF/Spec
15:19:45 <fdegir> #link https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/50315/
15:22:16 <fdegir> #info The vPOD PDF will be open for reviews until Friday and by the end of week, it will be submitted if there are no major concerns
15:23:04 <fdegir> #info The vPOD PDF will be discussed during Weekly Technical Discussion on March 1st
15:23:07 <fdegir> #topic Status of dynamic CI Trials on LF POD5
15:23:40 <fdegir> #info The work is blocked due to LF POD4 and work is in progress to solve it.
15:23:52 <fdegir> #info Fuel works. The other installers will be looked into.
15:24:49 <fdegir> #topic Requirements for Long Duration CI
15:25:55 <fdegir> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/download/attachments/6819987/Requirements%20for%20Long%20Duration%20CI%20Set-up.pptx?version=1&modificationDate=1519656867188&api=v2
15:36:25 <gabriel_yuyang> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/bottlenecks/Stress+Testing+over+OPNFV+Platform
15:52:06 <gabriel_yuyang> #info long duration testing also applicatble to other installers
15:52:42 <fdegir> #action fdegir to contact gabriel_yuyang to assist with the initial setup
15:53:01 <Julien-zte> current LaaS does not support dynamic pod, I don't know whether we can support this for long duration test
15:53:27 <fdegir> #topic Action Item Review
15:54:28 <fdegir> #info DONE: Build server configuration is automated
15:56:16 <fdegir> #action aricg bramwelt to hook a machine from LaaS to Jenkins sandbox for vPOD config automation
16:26:51 <jmorgan1> fdegir: endmeeting?
16:27:13 <fdegir> #endmeeting