14:02:24 <mbeierl> #startmeeting OPNFV TSC 2020-01-07
14:02:24 <collabot`> Meeting started Tue Jan  7 14:02:24 2020 UTC.  The chair is mbeierl. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:02:24 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:02:24 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'opnfv_tsc_2020_01_07'
14:02:36 <SRao> #info Sridhar Rao
14:02:40 <acmacm> #info Al Morton
14:02:41 <mbeierl> #info Mark Beierl
14:02:57 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners
14:02:59 <pkaralis> #info Pangiotis Karalis
14:04:37 <ollivier> #info C├ędric Ollivier
14:05:46 <trevor_intel> #info Trevor Cooper
14:06:40 <georgk> #info Georg Kunz
14:07:48 <mbeierl> #topic Agenda Bashing
14:09:37 <mbeierl> #info Agenda approved
14:10:19 <mbuil_> #info Manuel Buil (late)
14:10:23 <mbeierl> #info Al is confirmed to be acting chair for today
14:10:27 <mbeierl> #info quorum reached
14:10:36 <mbeierl> #topic Chair status
14:11:00 <mbeierl> #info Bin has informed the TSC that he cannot fulfill his duty for the next few months
14:11:19 <mbeierl> #info TSC decision is needed to determine governance and how to proceed
14:12:10 <mbeierl> #info Abdication of elected position states an ad-hoc election can be held to fill the position
14:21:14 <mbeierl> #info https://lists.opnfv.org/g/opnfv-tech-discuss/message/23815
14:26:43 <mbeierl> #info Al will continue to be acting chair for next week as well.
14:27:14 <mbeierl> #info TSC needs to decide on course of action:
14:27:33 <mbeierl> #info chair position - hold election or continue with acting?
14:28:22 <mbeierl> #info vacant position: accept proxy for longer term, elect new member, or reduce TSC by 1
14:28:30 <mbeierl> #topic OPNFV roadmap presentation
14:28:52 <mbeierl> #link https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/OPNFV_Roadmap
14:29:15 <mbeierl> #info we have a 10 minute slot for all the presentation
14:30:22 <mbeierl> #info Heather Kirksey points out governance links:
14:30:26 <mbeierl> #link https://www.opnfv.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/01/OPNFV-Project-a-Series-of-LF-Projects-LLC-Technical-Charter-12-11-2017.pdf
14:30:35 <mbeierl> #link https://www.opnfv.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/01/OPNFV-TSC-Procedures-Document-12-5-2017.pdf
14:31:48 <mbeierl> #info all are invited to mark up the presentation with their input
14:32:08 <mbeierl> #info there is a follow up meeting for the presentation on Thursday
14:33:01 <mbeierl> #topic Project Reviews
14:33:24 <mbeierl> #info VSPERF presented by Sridhar
14:45:30 <mbeierl> #info Calipso presented by Koren
14:57:47 <mbeierl> #Topic Release Status
15:00:17 <mbeierl> #info due to infrastructure outages, David recommends pushing out the Iruya release by 2 weeks
15:05:12 <mbeierl> #info "Joint CNTT/OPNFV: OPNFV TSC 2.0" @ Wednesday Jan 15, 14:00 Prague time.  Zoom bridge available
15:05:23 <mbeierl> #link https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=25364127
15:24:13 <mbeierl> #endmeeting