09:02:41 <GeraldK> #startmeeting Promise
09:02:42 <collabot`> Meeting started Thu Apr  7 09:02:41 2016 UTC.  The chair is GeraldK. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:02:42 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
09:02:42 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'promise'
09:02:51 <GeraldK> #chair ildikov
09:02:51 <collabot`> Current chairs: GeraldK ildikov
09:02:56 <GeraldK> #chair r-mibu
09:02:56 <collabot`> Current chairs: GeraldK ildikov r-mibu
09:03:02 <GeraldK> #chair bertys
09:03:02 <collabot`> Current chairs: GeraldK bertys ildikov r-mibu
09:03:30 <GeraldK> i will only join via irc today. no audio. Bertrand is there. ashiq will also join.
09:04:36 <cgoncalves> #info Carlos Goncalves
09:04:50 <bertys> #info Bertrand Souville
09:06:14 <ArturoM> #info Arturo Martin
09:06:22 <ildikov> #info Ildiko Vancsa
09:09:16 <bertys> #topic Promise Colorado Planning
09:09:27 <bertys> #link https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/promise/Promise+Colorado+planning
09:09:40 <ildikov> #info we will discuss Jira tickets and ETSI alignment work today
09:10:45 <ArturoM> #info Promise-71 no progress
09:11:01 <ildikov> #info Ildiko has bandwidth issues and will remove her name from the Fuel plugin ticket for now to allow others to chime in
09:13:29 <ildikov> #info Devstack plugin is able to start services, the work needs to be continued to make the services viable
09:14:53 <ildikov> #info Carlos is volunteering to check Blazar status, he will check Jira 67, 68, 69 and add info to the tickets
09:15:44 <ArturoM> #info Promise-11 new date is May13
09:16:49 <ArturoM> #info Promise-10 new date is May 13
09:18:12 <ArturoM> #info Ildiko: I think Peter wanted to move the functionality up to the orchestrator layer, but not sure, I requested Peter to start a mail thread on this
09:22:02 <ildikov> #info we will check later whether we want to define test cases for Blazar or not for Colorado
09:33:20 <ArturoM> #info Promise-11: Arturo will upload patch in Gerrit with the updates in the document
09:34:44 <ArturoM> #info Promise-11 gap analysis: no notifications supported yet in Promise, we don't see much need to update the shim layer to fill gaps
09:38:24 <ArturoM> #info Ashiq says we should plan for the Austim and the opnfv summits
09:39:42 <bertys> #endmeeting