16:02:01 <GeraldK> #startmeeting Promise
16:02:01 <collabot> Meeting started Thu Aug 18 16:02:01 2016 UTC.  The chair is GeraldK. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:02:01 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:02:01 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to 'promise'
16:02:31 <GeraldK> #topic Roll call
16:02:36 <GeraldK> #info Gerald Kunzmann
16:02:51 <bertys> #info Bertrand Souville
16:06:53 <GeraldK> #topic OPNFV Hackfest
16:07:57 <GeraldK> #info none of the participants of this call is planning to join
16:08:35 <GeraldK> #info have Promise call next as scheduled
16:09:40 <GeraldK> #topic Colorado release
16:11:22 <GeraldK> #info FUEL-52 about Fuel plugin. some former colleagues of Peter in ClearPath had been looking into this ticket.
16:12:29 <GeraldK> #info Peter reports code and test case updates are not ready and stable for inclusion into Colorado 1.0
16:15:01 <GeraldK> #action Gerald to update all Jira tickets (except the documentation) from Colorado 1.0 to 2.0
16:16:31 <GeraldK> #action Peter will do stable branch cut by latest Monday
16:18:35 <GeraldK> #topic Blazar
16:19:41 <GeraldK> #info HPE will be shipping Blazar Kilo and Arun is working on Blazar for Mitaka
16:23:51 <ildikov> sorry had to drop off :(
16:24:45 <GeraldK> okay. sorry, for the confusion on the meeting time.
16:44:30 <GeraldK> #info Presentation by HPE on "Reservation as a Service - Blazar"
16:55:19 <GeraldK> #info HPE is right now planning to extend host based reservation in Blazar; some gaps related to hosts; target is Newton.
17:07:33 <GeraldK> #action Arun will share the slideset on the mailing list
17:07:38 <GeraldK> #endmeeting