08:00:13 <morgan_orange> #startmeeting Functest Weekly meeting March 1st
08:00:13 <collabot`> Meeting started Tue Mar  1 08:00:13 2016 UTC.  The chair is morgan_orange. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
08:00:13 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
08:00:13 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'functest_weekly_meeting_march_1st'
08:00:20 <morgan_orange> #topic Call roll
08:00:23 <morgan_orange> #info Morgan Richomme
08:00:26 <viktor_nokia> #info Viktor Tikkanen
08:00:28 <jose_lausuch> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/566165845
08:00:30 <juhak> #info Juha Kosonen
08:00:32 <jose_lausuch> #info Jose Lausuch
08:01:00 <May-meimei> #info May
08:01:56 <jose_lausuch> please join GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/566165845
08:02:06 <morgan_orange> #chair jose_lausuch viktor_nokia juhak May-meimei
08:02:06 <collabot`> Current chairs: May-meimei jose_lausuch juhak morgan_orange viktor_nokia
08:03:42 <jose_lausuch> #topic Action follow up
08:03:55 <jose_lausuch> #info action points from last week completed
08:04:05 <SerenaFeng> Now the weekly meeting begin to use gotomeeting?
08:04:32 <jose_lausuch> #topic Brahmaputra ---> release C
08:04:51 <jose_lausuch> #info expectations in Functest from July full filled
08:06:22 <jose_lausuch> #info presentation from the OPNFV Summit still valid: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/Functest%20in%20Depth_0.pdf
08:07:30 <jose_lausuch> #info Morgan explains what we the Functest goal is: integration of upstream test suites and guive a consistent view of how the opnfv platform behaves
08:08:04 <jose_lausuch> #info Morgan goes through the presentation, explains what is new in Brahmaputra
08:09:50 <jose_lausuch> Valentin_Orange: David_Orange: feel free to join https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/566165845
08:11:12 <David_Orange> jose_lausuch: thanks, i am just connected
08:12:00 <Valentin_Orange> jose_lausuch: It's the same for me, thanks ;-)
08:12:13 <jose_lausuch> no problem :)
08:12:34 <jose_lausuch> #info something to improve for next release: ODL test extension
08:14:51 <jose_lausuch> #info successfull integration of feature projects into Functest: Doctor & Promise. Plans to include BGPVPN for SR1
08:15:46 <jose_lausuch> #info Dashboard: http://testresults.opnfv.org/dashboard/
08:16:00 <jose_lausuch> #info success criteria for Tempest added
08:17:29 <jose_lausuch> #info Brahmaputra results taking into account the success criteria of each test case: https://wiki.opnfv.org/functest_release_2
08:19:23 <jose_lausuch> congrats to Compass team :)
08:28:39 <jose_lausuch> #info wiki with links to documentation https://wiki.opnfv.org/releases/brahmaputra/releasedocs
08:29:01 <jose_lausuch> #info scenario support matrix  : http://artifacts.opnfv.org/functest/brahmaputra/docs/release-notes/functest-release.html#scenario-matrix
08:32:42 <jose_lausuch> #info everyone is free to review the documentation and find mistakes/propose changes for SR1
08:33:15 <jose_lausuch> #info etherpad with ideas for release C: https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/functest_release_C
08:33:24 <jose_lausuch> #info everyone is welcome to add new ideas
08:35:02 <r-mibu> i will be there
08:37:57 <morgan_orange> #action May-meimei organize meetign with functest Chinese contributors
08:42:59 <jose_lausuch> #topic Functest organization
08:43:23 <jose_lausuch> #info new contributor: SerenaFeng
08:45:41 <r-mibu> "Committers" or "Contributor"?
08:48:27 <morgan_orange> #action morgan_orange clean committer list (remove Peter and Rodrigue and promote Viktor and Juha)
08:48:46 <morgan_orange> #info no objection to removal of promotion from Functest community
08:48:57 <jose_lausuch> "great power comes great responsibility"
08:49:11 <juhak> :)
08:54:06 <jose_lausuch> #topic AoB
08:58:07 <morgan_orange> #info discussion on git strategy
08:58:18 <morgan_orange> #info ho to manage stable, SR1, Master,...
09:00:25 <morgan_orange> #action morgan_orange send a mail to share concerns with tech community on git management
09:02:42 <morgan_orange> #endmeeting