16:01:21 <georgk> #startmeeting NetReady project meeting
16:01:21 <collabot`> Meeting started Tue Apr  5 16:01:21 2016 UTC.  The chair is georgk. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:01:21 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:01:21 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'netready_project_meeting'
16:02:54 <georgk> #info Georg Kunz
16:03:11 <timirnich> #info Tim Irnich
16:03:36 <ildikov> #info Ildiko Vancsa
16:03:41 <amaged__> #info Ahmed Maged
16:04:54 <bin_> #info Bin Hu
16:04:58 <georgk> #info https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/NetReady
16:09:48 <georgk> #info find the agenda here: https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/NetReady
16:11:30 <DanSmithEricsson> #info daniel smith (roll-call late)
16:11:41 <georgk> #info consensus that Georg Kunz will be the project lead
16:12:58 <DanSmithEricsson> im really great with this timeslot
16:13:09 <DanSmithEricsson> cause its perfect for N. America.
16:13:11 <bin_> There are 2 Daniel Smiths in GoToMeeting, one is obviously Georg :)
16:13:24 <DanSmithEricsson> yes - sorry - i didnt think about that.. i will change my nick :)
16:13:38 <georgk> #info we'll keep this meeting slot for now
16:16:22 <georgk> #info project INFO file: https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/11859/
16:20:46 <georgk> #topic release planning: plans for C-release
16:22:08 <ljlamers_> #info Larry Lamers
16:25:13 <DanSmithEricsson> info - refernce the doctor project
16:25:20 <georgk> #info contact PTL of Doctor project to determine how requirements projects participate in OPNFV releases
16:25:25 <DanSmithEricsson> #info - look to replicate/ mimic userguide implementation
16:25:38 <DanSmithEricsson> #info - to reference further martial - gap anlaysis
16:26:35 <bin_> #info Here is how Doctor project participated in B Release: http://artifacts.opnfv.org/opnfvdocs/brahmaputra/docs/userguide/index.html
16:28:55 <bin_> #info Here is how Doctor provided a simple install guide in B Release: http://artifacts.opnfv.org/opnfvdocs/brahmaputra/docs/configguide/index.html
16:33:17 <georgk> #topic f2f meeting at summit
16:33:32 <georgk> #info confirmation of meeting area after openstach summit keynote
16:33:48 <georgk> #info Ericsson meeting room to be reserved as fallback
16:35:43 <DanSmithEricsson> #info - task 1 - collection of VNF use cases - we have some basic examples
16:35:59 <DanSmithEricsson> #info there is a whole phase of the project for this - so be selective to tasks,
16:36:38 <georgk> #topic how get phase 1 going
16:37:01 <georgk> #info initial list of use cases: https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/netready_use_case_collection
16:44:51 <georgk> #info also collect sources for NFV use-cases in the etherpad
16:45:08 <DanSmithEricsson> for my part, i think its a good idea if you get the structure up in JIRA, so that as new use casese are esatablihed
16:45:22 <DanSmithEricsson> there is a framework for people to populate them (and you can assign me soemthing to start to look at).
16:51:29 <georgk> #info further scoping of the project to be done in the etherpad: https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/netready_use_case_collection
16:54:17 <georgk> #action DanSmithEricsson talk to FAtih to hook repo to CI pipeline
16:54:20 <DanSmithEricsson> :)
16:57:12 <georgk> #endmeeting