#opnfv-netready: NetReady weekly meeting

Meeting started by georgk at 16:01:52 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. roll call (georgk, 16:02:00)
    1. Georg Kunz (georgk, 16:02:06)
    2. Bin Hu (bin_, 16:02:14)
    3. Daniel Smith (DanSmithEricsson, 16:02:23)
    4. Juraj Linkes (jlinkes, 16:02:39)

  2. agenda bashing (georgk, 16:03:55)
    1. https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/NetReady (georgk, 16:03:58)
    2. agenda is ok (georgk, 16:04:44)

  3. update on the OPNFV summit (georgk, 16:04:54)
    1. https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/EVNT/2016+OPNFV+Project+Track+Session+Proposals (georgk, 16:05:27)
    2. there is a project theater for projects (georgk, 16:06:52)
    3. https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/EVNT/Proposals+for+Berlin+Design+Summit+Session (georgk, 16:06:55)
    4. Ahmed Maged (amaged__, 16:09:14)
    5. i put NetReady in teh list of projects for the project theather track (georgk, 16:09:52)
    6. we┬┤ll keep it in both wiki pages (georgk, 16:10:17)
    7. volunteering speakers welcome for the project track session (georgk, 16:10:56)

  4. L3VPN use case (georgk, 16:11:24)
    1. Bin uploaded L3VPN use case description (georgk, 16:12:20)
    2. http://artifacts.opnfv.org/netready/docs/requirements/use_cases/use_cases_l3vpn.html (georgk, 16:14:17)
    3. Bin is walking us through the use cases (georgk, 16:25:57)
    4. link to BGPVPN documentation: (georgk, 16:38:02)
    5. http://docs.openstack.org/developer/networking-bgpvpn/ (georgk, 16:38:10)
    6. https://github.com/openstack/networking-bgpvpn (bin_, 16:39:01)
    7. Bin, georgk, and amaged_ will work on mapping the use cases to the existing BGPVPN API (georgk, 16:40:27)
    8. (1) net-create (bin_, 16:42:48)
    9. (2) subnet-create (bin_, 16:42:59)
    10. (3) BGPVPN API to bgpvpn-create (bin_, 16:43:38)
    11. (4) BGPVPN API to update bgpvpn resources (RTs) (bin_, 16:44:08)
    12. (5) associate network (UUID) created in (1) with BGPVPN resources (bin_, 16:44:44)
    13. (6) associate BGPVPN to router of L3VPN (bin_, 16:45:15)

  5. Gluon update (georgk, 16:50:33)
    1. ijw is giving an update on the PoC (georgk, 16:50:47)
    2. first internal Gluon demo on June 1st (georgk, 16:51:21)
    3. public demo at the OPNFV summit (georgk, 16:52:10)


Meeting ended at 16:55:03 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. (none)


People present (lines said)

  1. georgk (25)
  2. ijw (14)
  3. tomhamb (8)
  4. bin_ (8)
  5. collabot` (3)
  6. ildikov (1)
  7. amaged__ (1)
  8. jlinkes (1)
  9. enikher (1)
  10. DanSmithEricsson (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.