#opnfv-netready: NetReady weekly meeting

Meeting started by georgk at 16:03:36 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. roll call (georgk, 16:03:42)
    1. Georg Kunz (georgk, 16:03:47)
    2. Bin Hu (bin_, 16:03:53)

  2. Colorado release update (georgk, 16:05:51)
    1. our requirements document is now part of the official OPNFV Colorado release doc library (georgk, 16:06:13)

  3. how to share our requirements document with the OpenStack community (georgk, 16:09:00)
    1. bin suggests to mention the document at the joint Nova/Neutron meeting (georgk, 16:09:29)
    2. we shall review the document in order to prepare its content in time for the summit (georgk, 16:11:43)
    3. ACTION: all: review the requirements document for the upcoming OpenStack summit (georgk, 16:14:32)

  4. state of the use cases (georgk, 16:17:30)
    1. topic skipped as Prakash and Gergely are not on the meeting (georgk, 16:18:00)

  5. solution design (phase 3 of NetReady) (georgk, 16:18:39)
    1. Tom needs to start working on the documentation (georgk, 16:19:54)
    2. Tom and Bin suggest that we we align the Gluon solution with the community (georgk, 16:22:23)
    3. once we have a clearer picture or the targeted solution, we can attempt to document it in NetReady (georgk, 16:22:53)
    4. Bin suggests to work on the port model and Gluon/Neutron in parallel (georgk, 16:28:08)
    5. Georg will spent some time on the port model in Gluon (georgk, 16:28:22)

  6. state of use cases (cont) (georgk, 16:31:27)
    1. Prakash will send input for the Edge Cloud use case (georgk, 16:31:43)

Meeting ended at 16:31:47 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. all: review the requirements document for the upcoming OpenStack summit

People present (lines said)

  1. georgk (20)
  2. collabot (3)
  3. bin_ (1)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.