#opnfv-testperf: Testperf Weekly Call 20180222

Meeting started by gabriel_yuyang at 15:04:17 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Roll Call (gabriel_yuyang, 15:04:25)
    1. Rex (Mingjiang, 15:04:36)
    2. Ace (gabriel_yuyang, 15:04:52)
    3. Gabriel (gabriel_yuyang, 15:04:58)
    4. Pierre Lynch (gabriel_yuyang, 15:05:05)

  2. Action item follow-up (gabriel_yuyang, 15:05:59)
    1. https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/Test+Working+Group+Weekly+Meeting (gabriel_yuyang, 15:06:07)
    2. defer the action items about testing dashboard next week (gabriel_yuyang, 15:07:02)
    3. Gabriel has discussed the details with Fatih about the CI promotion, currently, no overlap between gating strategy and CI propomtion (gabriel_yuyang, 15:09:11)
    4. Gabriel has created the wiki page for long duration CI to document the dicussion and agreements (gabriel_yuyang, 15:10:01)
    5. https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/testing/Long+Duration+Testing (gabriel_yuyang, 15:10:04)
    6. Tim asked to defer his topic for one or two weeks: come up with proposal about scenarios of the special hardware required to different tests (gabriel_yuyang, 15:12:54)

  3. Brief reports on the long duratuion CI requirements collection (gabriel_yuyang, 15:13:35)
    1. Qtip does not long duration testing currently, so they will be not inlucded in this release (gabriel_yuyang, 15:14:39)
    2. https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/testing/Long+Duration+Testing (gabriel_yuyang, 15:14:59)
    3. Rex asks about the online date of the long duraiton CI (gabriel_yuyang, 15:33:49)
    4. Probaliby 2 weeks after the XCI-baremetal is ready (gabriel_yuyang, 15:34:04)
    5. Rex will update about yardstick requirements in the etherpad about long duratioon CI if needed (Mingjiang, 15:34:33)
    6. Gabriel plans to report the requiments to infra group next week (gabriel_yuyang, 15:35:03)

  4. AoB (gabriel_yuyang, 15:35:46)
    1. release gating strategy for yardstick: Rex feedback that there was a dicussion within Yardstick to attend the gating scheme (gabriel_yuyang, 15:36:35)
    2. Gabriel will include Rex in the dicussion email of test strategy for release and Rex will feedback the dicussion from Yardtick in that email (gabriel_yuyang, 15:38:23)
    3. Biterg want to know if community needs a second training (gabriel_yuyang, 15:40:24)
    4. Gabriel inform about the schedule of reporting long duration CI requirements to Infra group through email (gabriel_yuyang, 15:46:05)

Meeting ended at 15:46:59 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. (none)

People present (lines said)

  1. gabriel_yuyang (27)
  2. collabot_ (4)
  3. Mingjiang (2)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.