#opnfv-armband: 04Nov_Armband

Meeting started by bobmonkman at 13:59:25 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. Bob Monkman (bobmonkman, 13:59:35)
    2. Florin Dumitrascu (florind, 14:01:22)
    3. Madhukesh (Madhu, 14:02:23)
    4. Alexandru Avadanii (Enea) (AlexAvadanii, 14:06:23)
    5. vijayendra radhakrishna (Vijayendra, 14:09:52)
    6. Mike Rooke, Nokia (NokMikeR, 14:10:27)
    7. discussion re" Iben's question for access to getting started for OPNFV on ARM? (bobmonkman, 14:21:23)
    8. The Colorado release directory for Fuel is where one can get the ISO, Installation Guides, Release Notes (bobmonkman, 14:26:44)
    9. the Qualcomm team, who was also interested, was advised to work with the Enea team if they have further questions (bobmonkman, 14:29:18)
    10. We reviewed the JIRA queries that Thomas had set up for me. (bobmonkman, 14:30:36)
    11. the team is delayed in reporting the current forecast for the open items but should have a report next week (bobmonkman, 14:36:10)
    12. So we will get more info next week (bobmonkman, 14:38:46)
    13. Cloudify scoping has been completed and it looks like it can all be completed with 1-2 weeks of packaging, followed by testing and bug fixing (bobmonkman, 14:44:34)
    14. Bob asked if anyone had heard back from the Apex team, who had inquired about remote Pharos lab time last Friday (bobmonkman, 14:45:22)
    15. Dan L had replied back to Apex reps on Wednesday but, no further exchange. Bob will reach out (bobmonkman, 14:45:58)
    16. regarding COlorado 3.0 v Danube resources, Thomad L will report on this as well next week. (bobmonkman, 14:46:38)
    17. But will only 4 weeks left until Colorado 3.0, it seems sensible to attack the high priority items slated for Colorado 3.0 until that milestone and then turn to Danube. (bobmonkman, 14:47:35)
    18. I (Bob) simply caution that we need t make sure the long pole items for Danube are scoped and started in time, given that we have holidays right in the middle of the period between C 3.0 and Danube freeze. (bobmonkman, 14:48:48)
    19. A brief discussion of the Plugfest ensured. (bobmonkman, 14:49:05)
    20. Enea will plan to send Alex A and Chiristina P., maybe Dan L as well. (bobmonkman, 14:49:37)
    21. ARM will send Matt Spencer and Bob Monkman (bobmonkman, 14:49:52)
    22. Bob has worked with Jon Masters of RedHat to target getting Triple-O working or nearly done before then, such that we are well on our way to having Apex installs working by the time Plugfest is done Dec9 (bobmonkman, 14:50:58)
    23. Apex is the top wish list item for Plugfest but, Bob will work with the Enea team to identify fallback items to hack on and test @ Plugfest, during the next 2 weeks. (bobmonkman, 14:52:22)
    24. Next week we will focus on the report regarding items for Colorado 3.0 closure. (bobmonkman, 14:53:05)

Meeting ended at 14:53:17 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. (none)

People present (lines said)

  1. bobmonkman (21)
  2. Madhu (3)
  3. collabot` (3)
  4. florind (1)
  5. NokMikeR (1)
  6. Vijayendra (1)
  7. AlexAvadanii (1)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.