#opnfv-armband: 11Nov2016 Armband

Meeting started by bobmonkman at 14:57:04 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. Bob Monkman (bobmonkman, 14:57:34)
    2. Alexandru Avadanii (Enea) (AlexAvadanii, 15:01:29)
    3. agenda 1) Colorado 3.0 JIRA status 2) RDO Status 3) Open COntrail 4) Plugfest (bobmonkman, 15:04:10)
    4. Dan Lilliehorn (Enea) (dali`, 15:05:05)
    5. https://jira.opnfv.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=125&projectKey=ARMBAND&view=planning.nodetail&selectedIssue=ARMBAND-129&versions=visible&selectedVersion=10367 (bobmonkman, 15:05:11)
    6. Cristina Pauna (ENEA) (CristinaPauna, 15:05:24)
    7. short discussion on skipping Colorado 2.0 . it is OK informed now with David and release team (bobmonkman, 15:08:23)
    8. discussion on the code sprints for Colorado 3 (bobmonkman, 15:09:06)
    9. the link provided above is the link to JIRA groups associated to the sprints (bobmonkman, 15:09:34)
    10. The resources certainly are tight and some items will need to be descoped if we run out of time (bobmonkman, 15:14:14)
    11. On the Cloudify dependencies , only of 2 of the roughly 10 original items remain and is on track (bobmonkman, 15:15:45)
    12. most of the the other items are backlogged bug fixes and general cleanup (bobmonkman, 15:16:35)
    13. Moved to Apex item (bobmonkman, 15:18:57)
    14. the timing is not great as we have planned already for Colorado 3.0 items but this is super important per Bob and so Enea team will work to accomodate (bobmonkman, 15:19:44)
    15. Dan Radez of Apex team is looking for time on the pods to begin work (bobmonkman, 15:22:32)
    16. moved to OpenCOntrail status (bobmonkman, 15:23:31)
    17. Stuart mackie reconnecting with NXP team to make sure they have a clean working OpenContrail (bobmonkman, 15:24:38)
    18. Alex confirmed that the bigger issue is the lack of work on a Fuel plugin for OpenContrail and Fuel@OPNFV team is not committed yet (bobmonkman, 15:26:42)
    19. there is a major general lack of support it seems in OpenContrail committing to supporting officialy OPNFV scenarios-= bob to investigate with Stuart (bobmonkman, 15:29:21)
    20. Turn to OPNFV Plugfest (bobmonkman, 15:31:21)
    21. https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/EVNT/Co-located+Plugfest-Hackfest+Planning+Page (dali`, 15:32:48)
    22. ARM will send Bob and Matt Spencer, Enea will send Dan L, Christina and Alex. (bobmonkman, 15:33:14)
    23. we still hope get some work done on Apex if we get prototype going (bobmonkman, 15:42:08)
    24. otherwise pretty freeform for us at Plugfest (bobmonkman, 15:42:54)

Meeting ended at 15:43:52 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. (none)

People present (lines said)

  1. bobmonkman (22)
  2. collabot` (3)
  3. dali` (2)
  4. AlexAvadanii (1)
  5. CristinaPauna (1)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.