#opnfv-testperf: Functest weekly meeting February 16th

Meeting started by jose_lausuch at 08:04:53 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. Juha Kosonen (juhak, 08:05:09)
    2. Jose Lausuch (jose_lausuch, 08:05:13)

  1. action points follow-up (jose_lausuch, 08:07:05)
    1. previous minutes http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-testperf/2016/opnfv-testperf.2016-02-09-08.00.html (jose_lausuch, 08:07:16)
    2. jose_lausuch AP1: vPing troubleshooting on remaining failed scenario: still ongoing, troubleshooting done on Apex installer, where it fails, for the other scenarios with ODL-L3 looks good (jose_lausuch, 08:08:11)
    3. jose_lausuch AP2: jose_lausuch create a summary at the end of rally run. DONE. (jose_lausuch, 08:08:31)
    4. juhak AP1: patch for heat to use good ext network (all the installers have different names) (jose_lausuch, 08:08:43)
    5. Viktor Tikkanen (viktor_nokia, 08:09:24)
    6. DONE: https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/9625/ (jose_lausuch, 08:09:26)
    7. juhak AP2:  exclude 3 test cases related to live migration and document in the user guide .... (jose_lausuch, 08:09:42)
    8. DONE: https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/9867/ (jose_lausuch, 08:10:52)
    9. morgan_orange: config of gsutils not correct on Orange POD 2 ... there is an ongoing discussion about if we should enable that on non CI PODs... for orange-pod2 to be discussed with trevor (jose_lausuch, 08:11:57)
    10. pending patch to avoid pushing if the POD is not a CI POD : https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/10025/ (jose_lausuch, 08:12:46)
    11. morgan_orange AP2:  test workaround no parrallel on apex/LF POD1 (jose_lausuch, 08:13:13)
    12. --serial argument added to run_functest to run tempest in serial instead of parallel. (jose_lausuch, 08:13:51)
    13. morgan_orange AP3: troubleshoot ODL scenario to better undestand the difference of errors. Not sure of the progress here.. maybe he can comment next week (jose_lausuch, 08:15:58)
    14. morgan_orange AP4: based on this summary pushed in DB add rally in dashboard. DONE (jose_lausuch, 08:18:41)
    15. viktor_nokia AP1: troubleshooting Tempest, with at least access to logs on the artifact (jose_lausuch, 08:18:56)
    16. https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/FUNCTEST-136 and https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/FUNCTEST-137 to track the tempest progress (jose_lausuch, 08:21:05)

  2. Release B (jose_lausuch, 08:24:19)
    1. B release date 25th Feb (next week) (jose_lausuch, 08:24:40)
    2. the move to ODL Be give in general better results than Li (jose_lausuch, 08:25:11)
    3. new Dashboard look: http://testresults.opnfv.org/dashboard/ (jose_lausuch, 08:25:45)
    4. almost perfect results for Compass installer (jose_lausuch, 08:26:51)
    5. https://build.opnfv.org/ci/view/functest/job/functest-compass-huawei-us-deploy-bare-1-daily-brahmaputra/ (jose_lausuch, 08:27:06)
    6. for joid, almost perfect results on orange pod2, but its not an "official" CI POD .. so we should rely on intel-pod5 in theory, but the results there are so bad..and I think they are due to some pod missconfiguration or something (jose_lausuch, 08:28:25)
    7. http://artifacts.opnfv.org/logs/functest/huawei-us-deploy-bare-1/brahmaputra/2016-02-16_06-09-04/brahmaputra/tempest/tempest.log (jose_lausuch, 08:30:13)
    8. 10 tempest cases fail always with os-onos-nofeature-ha scenario in compass (viktor_nokia, 08:31:05)
    9. One theory is that this is because "user data" is not supported there (viktor_nokia, 08:31:56)
    10. tempest 0 failures in compass when using ODL scenario, but those 10-11 errors for ONOS scenario (jose_lausuch, 08:33:57)
    11. ACTION: viktor_nokia: check with ONOS experts the failed tempest results, probably due to user-data support (jose_lausuch, 08:36:19)
    12. fuel: almost green, but need to see if the dea.yaml change to increase the subnet IP range fixes the Tempest failed test cases (jose_lausuch, 08:38:18)
    13. apex: installer not stable, problems with external network creating. To be tested again today onwards. (jose_lausuch, 08:38:52)
    14. summary of all the tests/scenario/installers here: https://wiki.opnfv.org/functextnexttaks (jose_lausuch, 08:39:19)

  3. Functest meeting in Helsinki (jose_lausuch, 08:41:18)
    1. date 30th March in Espoo, Finland (jose_lausuch, 08:42:12)
    2. the number of places is limited to 15, but contact viktor_nokia or juhak for more details (jose_lausuch, 08:42:45)
    3. Topics to be discussed: https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/functest_release_C (viktor_nokia, 08:43:02)
    4. anyone is invited, the goal is to decide the Release C Functest goals and milestones (jose_lausuch, 08:43:04)
    5. anyone who cannot attend, can post also the ideas in the etherpad or by email, we will discuss it for sure (jose_lausuch, 08:45:49)

  4. Berlin (jose_lausuch, 08:47:33)
    1. feel free everyone to post a presentation (jose_lausuch, 08:47:42)
    2. possible JAM session to be prepared this time for the summit. Any volunteer at the durms/bass/vocals? :) (jose_lausuch, 08:51:14)

Meeting ended at 08:53:41 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. viktor_nokia: check with ONOS experts the failed tempest results, probably due to user-data support

Action items, by person

  1. viktor_nokia
    1. viktor_nokia: check with ONOS experts the failed tempest results, probably due to user-data support

People present (lines said)

  1. jose_lausuch (119)
  2. viktor_nokia (35)
  3. juhak (7)
  4. collabot` (6)
  5. Serena-zte (5)
  6. raghavendrachari (3)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.