#fdio-csit: FD.io CSIT meeting

Meeting started by mackonstan at 14:04:10 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. mackonstan (mackonstan, 14:04:32)

  1. Agenda bashing (mackonstan, 14:07:47)
  2. Inputs from projects - VPP (mackonstan, 14:07:59)
    1. Andrew, rc2 tag has been applied, per schedule. (mackonstan, 14:08:34)

  3. Inputs from projects - VSAP (mackonstan, 14:08:44)
    1. Dave, nothing new. (mackonstan, 14:08:50)

  4. Inputs from projects - TSC (mackonstan, 14:09:04)
    1. Dave, primarily discussed TSC evolution stuff, Ray made a proposal to change the service period for elected position from 1yr to 2yrs, will be voted this week. (mackonstan, 14:09:52)

  5. Releases - CSIT-2106 (mackonstan, 14:10:08)
    1. Tibor, today finished rc1 testing, memif issue fixed last Fri, all testbeds run except 2n-skx and 2n-zn2 that are still running (mackonstan, 14:10:57)
    2. Tibor, mater draft report contains rc1 test data, but pls ignore 2n-skx and 2n-zn2 (mackonstan, 14:11:21)
    3. Tibor, VSAP tests are failing with rdma-core driver, Dave is investigating (mackonstan, 14:12:03)
    4. Tibor, next step is testing rc2 (mackonstan, 14:12:15)
    5. Tibor, Peter added lots of static content, already merged (mackonstan, 14:12:30)
    6. Tibor, published today rls2106 TODO list, sent to csit-dev, pls follow up (mackonstan, 14:13:23)
    7. Tibor, observed few test failures with AVF driver, to be checked … (mackonstan, 14:14:20)

  6. Physical Infrastructure (mackonstan, 14:16:46)
    1. Peter, replacement CLX CPUs arrived, installed and in operation (mackonstan, 14:17:38)
    2. Peter, re E810 cards installation in vpp_device hosts, 1st card is installed and cabled up, 2nd card is installed but cable missing; CSIT code to support it is still to be written (mackonstan, 14:19:17)
    3. Maciek, Intel RayK proceeding with donation order of ICX processors, Intel NICs and cables per last agreed BOM. (mackonstan, 14:22:27)

  7. Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD (mackonstan, 14:22:41)
    1. Dave, recorded only one gerrit fetch failures, otherwise good, and looking quite stable. (mackonstan, 14:23:44)
    2. Dave, once 2106 rls is done, planning to move Jenkins master, Internet ingress proxy to YUL1. (mackonstan, 14:25:09)
    3. Dave, docs hosting moving from Nexus to xxx, requirements being gathered (Peter and Tibor working on them plus Dave, will put it up on a wiki for review), CSIT the biggest user due to reports (mackonstan, 14:26:52)

  8. Environment, Framework (mackonstan, 14:27:11)
  9. Performance Tests (mackonstan, 14:27:23)
    1. Vratko, no new failures, ASTF nat44ed highest scale tests, some sessions do not get established, need to find a more reliable setup rate for throughput tests (mackonstan, 14:29:23)
    2. new tests - gtpu, af_xdp - needs to ensure these tests are run for 2106, Maciek to follow up with Tibor (mackonstan, 14:31:34)

  10. Functional Tests (mackonstan, 14:32:36)
    1. Fan, confirmed work ongoing on flow "offload" tests for e810 NICs (mackonstan, 14:33:23)

Meeting ended at 14:33:57 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. (none)

People present (lines said)

  1. mackonstan (34)
  2. collab-meetbot (5)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.