#fdio-meeting: FD.io CSIT Project Meeting

Meeting started by mackonstan at 15:01:08 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. mackonstan (mackonstan, 15:01:19)
    2. Vratko Polak. (vrpolak, 15:01:22)
    3. Tibor Frank (tifrank, 15:01:34)
    4. Juraj LinkeŇ° (jlinkes, 15:04:20)
    5. Fan Zhang (fan_zhang, 15:04:50)

  1. Inputs from projects - VPP (mackonstan, 15:05:12)
    1. Andrew - no updates (mackonstan, 15:05:37)

  2. TSC update (mackonstan, 15:06:14)
    1. Dave Wallace elected a new TSC chair (mackonstan, 15:06:27)

  3. New or (to be) refactored tests (mackonstan, 15:07:10)
    1. Fan - no updates on flow tests, still wip (mackonstan, 15:07:33)

  4. VPP v22.02 hot patch(es) items (mackonstan, 15:08:17)
    1. Fan - no update on DPDK 21.11 performance regression - email thread on dpdk-dev mailer got stalled, looking to re-awake it (mackonstan, 15:09:22)
    2. Fan - will push dpdk patch into vpp repo, will work with Vratko to verify its performance and behaviour, and then be run by vpp-dev folks (mackonstan, 15:25:48)
    3. Fan - will push dpdk patch into vpp repo, will work with Vratko to verify its performance and behaviour, and then be run by vpp-dev folks (mackonstan, 15:26:43)

  5. Releases - CSIT-2202 (mackonstan, 15:27:33)
    1. Tibor - report has been generated and is in the release branch, and is published (mackonstan, 15:28:03)
    2. https://s3-docs.fd.io/csit/rls2202/report/ (mackonstan, 15:28:51)
    3. https://s3-docs.fd.io/csit/rls2202/report/vpp_performance_tests/csit_release_notes.html#known-issues (mackonstan, 15:29:10)
    4. Maciek - total of 13 new known issues. Proposing to share important highlights on failures and regressions on the next vpp-dev community call. (mackonstan, 15:35:06)
    5. Vratko - re regressions, as reported 2 weeks ago, in addition to dpdk, there are two more regressions: l2-input, nat44ed cps. (mackonstan, 15:36:51)
    6. Vratko - expecting first drop of RCAs in the report version next week (mackonstan, 15:43:08)
    7. Tibor - most performance testbeds (no 2n-icx) are back into once a day cadence of performance trending jobs (mackonstan, 15:44:34)

  6. Physical Infrastructure (mackonstan, 15:46:04)
    1. Maciek - asked LFN to order 5 x 2p100ge connectx5 ex nics (mackonstan, 15:48:33)
    2. Peter - ampere performance servers expected this friday (mackonstan, 15:48:56)

  7. Virtual Infrastructure, CI/CD (mackonstan, 15:49:00)
    1. no update (mackonstan, 15:49:03)

  8. Trending (mackonstan, 15:49:29)
    1. Viliam - no new failures observed (mackonstan, 15:49:36)

  9. csit-2202 RCAs (mackonstan, 15:50:07)
    1. Vratko - some more comments about RCAs, wants to capture another type of anomaly like stdev (mackonstan, 15:50:45)


Meeting ended at 15:56:50 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. (none)


People present (lines said)

  1. mackonstan (31)
  2. collab-meetbot (8)
  3. vrpolak (1)
  4. tifrank (1)
  5. jlinkes (1)
  6. fan_zhang (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.