#opnfv-dovetail: dovetail meeting

Meeting started by xudan__ at 13:02:58 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. Stamatis Katsaounis (skatsaounis, 13:03:21)

  1. Gerrit Patch Reviews (skatsaounis, 13:06:31)
    1. functest changed interop version and as a result there are more test cases. xudan__ is going to talk with Cedric to find out more (skatsaounis, 13:13:26)
    2. functest made a change and tempest.log is almost empty. So we want to save rally.log instead of tempest.log (skatsaounis, 13:16:52)
    3. ACTION: xudan will check if the tempest.log info is not useful (xudan__, 13:31:05)
    4. checksum needs to be produced for a single file input both for VVP and VNF SDK (skatsaounis, 13:38:13)
    5. the portal patch needs to remain open until LF provide all the content they need (skatsaounis, 13:49:34)
    6. we are going to add the option to be able to provide a list of check_result_files (skatsaounis, 13:51:46)
    7. rally tests patch needs an update to use the functest type instead of declaring a new functest-rally type (skatsaounis, 14:06:02)

  2. AOB (skatsaounis, 14:06:29)

Meeting ended at 14:15:41 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. xudan will check if the tempest.log info is not useful

People present (lines said)

  1. skatsaounis (10)
  2. collabot` (4)
  3. xudan__ (3)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.